NEHRU CUP 2012

Comments

• Time wasting by Nepal. Sad.

• trojantrojan 371 Points
    edited August 2012

draw against nepal  X_X pathetic ground cost us the match 

cant get worse than this . i was hoping for a 5-0 thrashing :(
  • gopiajeeshgopiajeesh Kerala655 Points

never expected this result ....jewel need start in d next game ....

• we need a good right back..... denzil was shit going ahead....also wim does not utilizes all the 3 subs....fresher pair of legs can make a hell lot of difference .....jewel should have come in at 60 mins...... this is where savio should have given inputs to wim about players who can play in such ground conditions.... :-(  very sad....now the nepalese supporters are gonna be all over us..... this is very dissapointing

• GuchimareGuchimare 39 Points
    edited August 2012

Time wasting sucks, but i kinda understand Nepal players must have been much more exhausted. You could clearly see that in last 10 or 20 minutes. To rest for 2 days and only one day between matches are huge difference. Especially on this kind of slippery pitch. This is not only Nepal. Maldives got only 1 day off before India match, and Cameroon will be the same before India match, while India regularly get 2 days off between games. 

You can call it a home advantage, but i don't find this too proud. If AIFF wants Nehru Cup to be a respectable international competition, they shouldn't make the schedule amateurishly like this from next time. It's not only about the fairness. Lack of enough rest can cause injuries.
  • VikiViki 140 Points

Robin Singh......Is he a football player?????????? He is not even fit to play the local league........ He is jogging inside the ground and he is not swift......

Where is Alwyn George?????????????

Wim Doesn't have any new ideas i guess???? 

Arthur Papas had great plans for each and every match when our U 22 team played... but Wim always plays with the same team and similar sub.

Oh god more over the pathetic ground condition. I came back soon from office to watch the match... but after watching Robin Singh I really got pissed off>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>