NEHRU CUP 2012

Comments

• shankarshankar 2600 Points

Why you guys comparing arthur and wim???

there is lot of difference between them and their job....our youth team is consisting of players of whom most are playing together for weeks in week out and rob had been making them play to possession football in later stages of football so for few new players who have arrived it was not that difficult to get used to it...

While in out NT wim has to start from zero...as everyone had the habit of using long ball to forwards and also wim hardly got any idea about players talents so he have to go with the feedbacks from SAVIO.... for me he did fantastically well with the time and had more importantly won some hearts of european football following fans too which is one major achievement more important than winning nehru cup

And also how can we say that arthur was master tactician???do we have any clips of our teams game??yea teh result support the fact that we were excellent but you can rely on what is on paper to realize the truth on sports...

for me arthur is good for youth team coach but hardly is he experienced to manage a NT team so please dont compare two completely different talent of coaches.....
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I really think it was a bit of everything and thats why we were held to a draw by Nepal. First the pitch conditions, den Nepal playing an inspired game and last little bit unlucky. Jewel should have scored and Robin should have been able to slot that free shot into the back of the net. However it was not to be. Again we played good in patches, like someone said tha last 15-20 mins we really played good football.
    I will not blame Wim for the result he is still very new to the real Indian Football but as time progresses I m sure he will start luking it various aspects of football in India. Infact I m sure he will keep in mind the ground conditions against the match with Cameroon and I wont b surprised if we play a much better game.
    So lets keep our faith in Wim and lets cheer India :)

• silicon3silicon3 351 Points

the question now is who will make the final?..what if Maldives win and India Lose to Cameroon?.

• silicon3 said:
    the question now is who will make the final?..what if Maldives win and India Lose to Cameroon?.

then it will be a cam vs mal final

• JoyptanJoyptan 295 Points

So pray for a cam win.

• silicon3silicon3 351 Points

> Joyptan said:
    > So pray for a cam win.

Dammn it..Nehru cup is getting very very interesting..however I dont feel that CAM will take Maldives lightly, only concern is the playing condiitons which maldives can take advanatge of lke they did with Syria..

• usaindiausaindia 1671 Points

we need to find what the ratings are  for the past few games