NEHRU CUP 2012

Comments

• Already complaints about Wim... come on. @Viki Papas had the glory of a good pitch while we did not. What do you expect, Wim does not want us to play long ball, once we go back we cant change back.

Robin Singh just proved me right, he is not good enough for this level. He needs to play in I-League more instead of the usual 16 games per season. 

The defense was amazing today. Stopping Nepal whenever they made a run, great praise needs to go to Mangi and Raju. Alwyn George would not make a difference in this pitch. Sunil Chhetri tries but does not work, great effort was there but it was not his day. Lenny was shit. Clifford was not there. 

I can not wait till the I-League in which we can then have Wim see the players LIVE!
  • jees_josejees_jose 210 Points

Anthony Pereira has improved a lot after Sanju came in. See the difference.

• ankitankit 152 Points

All goa players clifford ,  anthony , denzil , lenny etc are SHIT...all because of savio.

• samiamsamiam 1614 Points

very sad match guys
    I dont know if we are struggling with nepal what will happen with cameroon?
    first Cameroon will crush maldieves and then have india for desert

• trojantrojan 371 Points
    edited August 2012

> samiam said:
    > very sad match guys
    I dont know if we are struggling with nepal what will happen with cameroon?
    first Cameroon will crush maldieves and then have india for desert

we were struggling with ground conditions actually. nepal adapted well to poor conditions....maybe they're used to playing on shitty grounds

now that nepal have drawn against India, the amount of racist BS and ranting on goalnepal page is mind boggling....

and now some are polluting goal.com india's page too

• rudrarudra 2958 Points

> Viki
    > Robin Singh......Is he a football player?????????? He is not even fit to play the local league........ He is jogging inside the ground and he is not swift......

Where is Alwyn George?????????????

Wim Doesn't have any new ideas i guess???? 

Arthur Papas had great plans for each and every match when our U 22 team played... but Wim always plays with the same team and similar sub.

Oh god more over the pathetic ground condition. I came back soon from office to watch the match... but after watching Robin Singh I really got pissed off>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

One bad match and Wim's a villain haha!!!!
  • namewtheldnamewtheld Kolkata5665 Points

I too think that Nepal found themselves with home advantage in poor ground conditions. This may be the reason why we kept on improving in the later part of the game. Also I think that Wim asked the boys to stick to short passes in spite of heavy underfoot conditions, which is a good thing. Wim is taking this tournament in the right spirit, not as much for winning but for preparing yourself. India's game in the last 20 minutes was marvelous, very enjoyable!

• rudrarudra 2958 Points

Happy with the result...yes I am...

Glad that we get some reality check. We won against Syria, when we should have lost. And then no one pointed bad pitch or anything.
    Against Maldives, we kept a clean sheet coz Ashfaq Ali could not score when given easy chances. In both matches we made few chances and capitalised.

And all these times I am dissapointed to see Indians abusing Maldives, Nepal etc., not only about the football, but how poor they are, how bad is their country, how small are they...its like a country like since we are struggling against all average football countries, we pick on the weak one's and do dadagiri....just loved the Nepali body language today, they played with purpose, and they got what they wanted...and before we talk about pitches and ground, remember this is exactly why we won against Syria....

A reality check for us
  • samiamsamiam 1614 Points

i see man now i understand
    Now even i dont want the nehru cup anymore.....Very depressing to see a cattle ground after 3 nehru cups