NEHRU CUP 2012

Comments

• trojantrojan 371 Points

wasted shot by mehtab

• trojantrojan 371 Points

1-0 to cameroon

decent show by India

• > Arsenalkid700 said:
    > Alwyn already contributes. Great debut, I will enjoy his wikipedia....

"Alwyn made his senior India debut on 31 August 2012 against Cameroon, coming on as a 84th minute substitute for [I missed it]."

Francis Fernandes

• ashindiaashindia 9375 Points

Yeah maybe our youth who are getting used to new tactics will be good in future.Current players cant do more

• jees_josejees_jose 210 Points

Possession 65-35  to cameroon. Is this the patient possession football by India? Yes, they are miles ahead in terms of fitness, passing skills and speed. I league is walking with the ball compared to their play.

• > Aruncito said:
    > > Arsenalkid700 said:
    > > Alwyn already contributes. Great debut, I will enjoy his wikipedia....

"Alwyn made his senior India debut on 31 August 2012 against Cameroon, coming on as a 84th minute substitute for [I missed it]."

>
    > Francis Fernandes

Cheers.
  • i am happy with our bench strength......infact gurwinder and nabi were very good,mehtab was ok too.... gurwinder should start......only thing is that alwyn should have got some more playing time.....denzil sucks big time and clifford lacks the fitness.......hope final will be a good interesting clash and not a drab match like this 1

• and yes ....mr novy kapadia sucks BIG TIME...... he doesnt know the difference whether it is 'sanju or chetri', 'corner or throw in', 'nabi or denzil' ....... really sick of him

• RonnyRonny 10488 Points

It seems sanju is already a second option for wim wich means that Anthony wud play in the final and not sanju..Also the 3 players who impressed cameroon coach were given a rest by wim(sunil,lenny,subrata)..this means inspite of all the criticsm that Lenny has had here he has totally impressed the coach and is a sure starter for the final..even I feel he is good but needs to increase his pace else might end up like another climax...Raju is also another sure starter and the fact that he is good in the air is a plus..guys need your honest opinion about Manan and Robin..I dont think both these are capable of scoring against good sides..Jeje still remains a better player than these two in terms of holding the ball against stronger opposition and even scoring..we lacked a clinical finisher today and thats where Sunil can really boost us in the finals plus his ball distribution and holding is too good..he is one player apart from Nabi who is actually confident of himself and does not get overawed by the opposition

• RonnyRonny 10488 Points

Another big question is how many Cameroon regular starters did not play today???