OMG Cameroon made nine changes to their starting line-up,
    with only Ebanga Bertin and Momaso Joseph retaining their place in the
    starting line-up!!!!!!!!!!
    Finals will be a totally different ball game now it seems 
    :-O
    we shud have gotten a draw here for the sake of our rankings

• mmj.mattmmj.matt 144 Points

> Ronny said:
    > Another big question is how many Cameroon regular starters did not play today???

;) ;) very valid questions ??

Though India played a decent game today... they will really have a puch above their weights if they want to win the final....

> Ronny said:
    > OMG Cameroon made nine changes to their starting line-up,
    > with only Ebanga Bertin and Momaso Joseph retaining their place in the
    > starting line-up!!!!!!!!!!
    Finals will be a totally different ball game now it seems 
    :-O
    we shud have gotten a draw here for the sake of our rankings

There you go... so it was B team of the cameroon which played today... I think it will really take a brave effort, a bit of foolishness from camerron (like we saw today with the penalty) and a lot of luck to go India's way if we can be retain the Nehru cup.. I hope that happens

[-(

By the way, I missed the later part of 2nd half... Can some one tell me how Allywn George Played today... I am really eager to know, as I seem him ( or rather hope him) to be good future prospect...

• ashindiaashindia 9375 Points

alwyn barely got time to show his skills but definately hes a future asset hes got the speed and movement.

India played well but to match such teams you to have play such oponents regularly right from youth level.

Also we lack strength and physique to match top level teams, Africans are just above average at world level what will we do against European teams ??

So I hope Rob Baan has plans for the academies hopefully loopholes can be fixed.

> ashindia said:
    > alwyn barely got time to show his skills but definately hes a future asset hes got the speed and movement.

Thanks for that.. Hope he turns out to be star in the future... Maybe if things are ideal, he should be getting some game in the final so that we know how good he does in a pressure game.....
  • > ashindia said:
    >So I hope Rob Baan has plans for the academies hopefully loopholes can be fixed.

6 MONTH YOUTH LEAGUES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Arsenalkid700 said:
    > ashindia said:
    >So I hope Rob Baan has plans for the academies hopefully loopholes can be fixed.

6 MONTH YOUTH LEAGUES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AIFF was supposed to start some new U-20 tourney this season wonder what its status is.

• Camerrons matches have again been taken out of FIFA'S website