NEHRU CUP 2012

Comments

• preetampreetam 870 Points
    edited September 2012

watevr the case onus should be on winin nehru cup...in future wim will have d time to find another suitable players....

• JoyptanJoyptan 295 Points

Just a fact:- last two time whom we have beaten in the final we have lost in group stages both times against that team. Hope this year would be no diferent.

• RonnyRonny 10488 Points

Can we stretch the final to penalties?? will Wim opt for a defensive counter attacking game tmrw??

• sanvedjadhavsanvedjadhav 1096 Points
    edited September 2012

@rudra.... denzil was no doubt better than nirmal,but going forward he is totally clueless..... we need a quality rightback ..... defense wise both are similar.....denzil is quick though..... sry to say but none of them has adjusted to wim's style of play :-(

• sanvedjadhavsanvedjadhav 1096 Points
    edited September 2012

in my opinion tommorow's game should be made free to the public like they did during last nehru cup final,.........the durand cup final at ambedkar today was 3/4 th full due to free tickets....match involving india would definitely lead to full stands

playing in front of 50000-55000 roaring supporters can make a huge psychological difference to the home side

• kshitij USFCkshitij USFC 250 Points
    edited September 2012

sanvedjadhav
    in my opinion tommorow's game should be made free to the public like they did during last nehru cup final,.........the durand cup final at ambedkar today was 3/4 th full due to free tickets....match involving india would definitely lead to full stands

playing in front of 50000-55000 roaring supporters can make a huge psychological difference to the home side

crowd won't b more than 30-35k.

• rudrarudra 2958 Points

> sanvedjadhav
    > @rudra.... denzil was no doubt better than nirmal,but going forward he is totally clueless..... we need a quality rightback ..... defense wise both are similar.....denzil is quick though..... sry to say but none of them has adjusted to wim's style of play :-(

How can the players adjust into a new style in a month or so? In general, apart from nabi, very few Indians can slot into the overlapping wing back role, in i league the wing backs normally are more defensive, we dont really see ful fledged attack by them
  • > rudra said:
    > > sanvedjadhav
    > > @rudra.... denzil was no doubt better than nirmal,but going forward he is totally clueless..... we need a quality rightback ..... defense wise both are similar.....denzil is quick though..... sry to say but none of them has adjusted to wim's style of play :-(

>

How can the players adjust into a new style in a month or so? In general, apart from nabi, very few Indians can slot into the overlapping wing back role, in i league the wing backs normally are more defensive, we dont really see ful fledged attack by them

Did I ever tell you are great at giving analysis.
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points

> Arsenalkid700 said:
    > > rudra said:
    > > > sanvedjadhav
    > > > @rudra.... denzil was no doubt better than nirmal,but going forward he is totally clueless..... we need a quality rightback ..... defense wise both are similar.....denzil is quick though..... sry to say but none of them has adjusted to wim's style of play :-(

> >

>
    >

Did I ever tell you are great at giving analysis.

Wait till morning (India time), spent whole day watching Cameroon vs Nepal, Syria, Maldives...India vs Cameroon tactical preview coming up in IFN blog! Must Read for Wim!!! :P

• panchgunpanchgun 129 Points
    edited September 2012
    paul

denzil                                                  mangi                                                                   gurwinder                                                 nabi

lenny 

francis                                                                  mehtab                                                                                                        miranda     
                                                                                                                                alwyn
                                                                                                       chhetri

My lineup for the final