NEHRU CUP 2012

Comments

• shankarshankar 2600 Points
    I dont see much problem with teams like malaysia,thailand confirming their participation with their main squad as they are almost assured of better opponents in the tournament which they could have to work hard to get...and i <span style="font-size: 10pt; "> would love to see at least one of them for  the sake of some hope to win a match or couple as rest teams seems a hard nut to crack for our national team</span><div><span style="font-size: 10pt; "><br></span></div><div><span style="font-size: 10pt; "><br></span></div><div><span style="font-size: 10pt; ">one thing is for sure, one of best nehru cup is on waiting since its comeback!!</span></div>
  • RonnyRonny 10488 Points
    A good Nehru cup with better teams augurs well for the future of this cup as next time also good teams wud be interested to participate in this :)<br>
  • silicon3silicon3 351 Points
    we have seem what Arthur has done with the U22... its to be seen how the NT performs under Wim.. Question is will teh clubs make a fuss to release players for the preparatory camp?<br>
  • samiamsamiam 1614 Points
    afghanisthan 168 !!! omg they progressing really fast<br>
  • silicon3silicon3 351 Points
    has nigeria confirmed??<br>
  • namewtheldnamewtheld Kolkata5665 Points
    As far as I have gathered, the coach of the Nigerian team is not keen on touring India. But the Nigerian FA is trying to keep the tour on. They are waiting for the draw of Qualifiers to decide on it. Most likely will send a mixed team.
  • So are Afghanistan coming or not?<div><br></div>
  • So are Afghanistan coming or not?<div><br></div>

<br><div><br></div><div>Yes, from what I gathered from reports in January.</div>
  • shankarshankar 2600 Points
    So are Afghanistan coming or not?<div><br></div>

<br><div><br></div><div>Yes, from what I gathered from reports in January.</div>

<br><div><br></div><div>No 99% they are not coming as the no of teams this time is gonna be 5 and the 6th team was to be afghanistan so their chance this time is very less</div>
  • shankar wrote: »
    So are Afghanistan coming or not?<div><br></div>

<br><div><br></div><div>No 99% they are not coming as the no of teams this time is gonna be 5 and the 6th team was to be afghanistan so their chance this time is very less</div>
     <br><div><br></div><div>Where did it say they are the 6th</div>