NEHRU CUP 2012

Comments

• akumarrakumarr 3 Points
    <font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2"> </font>
    <p>I was thinking about giving a trial for right back of india .... no joke!</p>
    <p>I play for my university club team and I am a starter but I probably am not as good as some players in India. I love to tackle and overlap too. I would have been a better foorballer if my parents did not push me into studying. </p>

<br><div><br></div><div>Do it. You and I will go. You for right back and me at striker.</div>

<br><div><br></div><div>I'll join you guys! :D  I'll be at CM! </div><div>Have no fear Arsenalkid! I shall provide you excellent through balls! :D</div>
  • shankarshankar 2600 Points
    akumarr wrote: »
    <p>I was thinking about giving a trial for right back of india .... no joke!</p>
    <p>I play for my university club team and I am a starter but I probably am not as good as some players in India. I love to tackle and overlap too. I would have been a better foorballer if my parents did not push me into studying. </p>

<br><div><br></div><div>Do it. You and I will go. You for right back and me at striker.</div>

<br><div><br></div><div>I'll join you guys! :D  I'll be at CM! </div><div>Have no fear Arsenalkid! I shall provide you excellent through balls! :D</div>

<br><div>I will be your manager then ...i promise i will be better than savio :P</div>
  • shankar wrote: »
    akumarr wrote: »

<br><div>I will be your manager then ...i promise i will be better than savio :P</div>

<br><div><br></div><div>Wim is the manager. You can be assistant.</div>
  • samiamsamiam 1614 Points
    Indian football team’s camp in New Delhi http://mobst.ac/PNAaY2 via @the_hindu
    <br><br>oh...........so india is  playing in the nehru cup ............i guess we bait afghanistan to qualify lol<br> =))
  • samiamsamiam 1614 Points
    Striker wrote: »
    @samiam what???

<br><br>forget it.......u need very high sarcastic humor to laugh at that<br>
  • preetampreetam 870 Points
    still no news in aiff site abt nehru cup
  • shankarshankar 2600 Points
    <span style="font-weight: normal; ">In yesterday's sportszone,a neo sports news programme, nehru cup related news was being covered and according to them the likely teams are syria,phillipines, jordan and </span><b>zambia </b><div><br></div><div>Now i dont know whether this is a possibility...to see african champions to play in nehru cup though they have played against india few days back</div>
  • shankar wrote: »
    <span style="font-weight: normal; ">In yesterday's sportszone,a neo sports news programme, nehru cup related news was being covered and according to them the likely teams are syria,phillipines, jordan and </span><b>zambia </b><div><br></div><div>Now i dont know whether this is a possibility...to see african champions to play in nehru cup though they have played against india few days back</div>

<br><div><br></div><div>Before it was Zambia "B" 5-0 India "A"... what will be the score of Zambia "A" vs. India "A".</div>
  • jees_josejees_jose 210 Points
    aid:<div class="QuoteText"><p><span style="font-weight: normal;">In
    yesterday's sportszone,a neo sports news programme, nehru cup related
    news was being covered and according to them the likely teams are
    syria,phillipines, jordan and </span><b>zambia </b></p><div><br></div><div>Now
    i dont know whether this is a possibility...to see african champions to
    play in nehru cup though they have played against india few days back</div></div><br><br><br><div><br></div><div>Before it was Zambia "B" 5-0 India "A"... what will be the score of Zambia "A" vs. India "A".<br><br>Zambia 4 India 1, India 1 Jordan 2,  India 1 Syria 1 ,  India 3 Philippines 1<br></div>