NEHRU CUP 2012

Comments

• shankarshankar 2600 Points
    edited August 2012
    Aruncito wrote: »
    <font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">
    silicon3 wrote: »
    No ...like a Hollywood movie...

</font><br><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; "><br></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">If this was a hollywood movie than Kenya would back out and then come back miraculously and also play that Jamaica friendly at the same time. </font></div>

<br> right kid

If this was funny movie then AIFF would invite Jamaica as replacement for Kenya. Then Kenya wont be playing anyone while AIFF having the last say.<br>

<br><div><br></div><div>LOL that would be epic climax :P </div> =)) :))
  • Na, if this was Hollywood than Kenya would come back and be in the Nehru Cup and then half way through the first match... BOOM! Its a Michael Bay and Steven Spielberg film!
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    Chalo atleast Nepal is higher ranked!!! Can get some ranking points here
  • RonnyRonny 10457 Points
    :)...and its time Nepal and Maldives loose further ranking points<br>
  • samiamsamiam 1614 Points
    i actually understand why kenya took off from nehru cup,i mean seriously a friendly against USA and jamaica.....!!!!! will make anyone run away<br>INDIA should talk to kenya about playing with usa and jamaica and make kenya play nehru cup lol lol<br> :))
  • silicon3silicon3 351 Points
    Plus no main hero sunil chetri
  • samiam wrote: »
    i actually understand why kenya took off from nehru cup,i mean seriously a friendly against USA and jamaica.....!!!!! will make anyone run away<br>INDIA should talk to kenya about playing with usa and jamaica and make kenya play nehru cup lol lol<br> :))

<br><div><br></div><div>But they also would have played Cameroon (better than Jamaica) and played at the Nehru Stadium.</div>
    Nehru cup has officially become an embarrasement this time..what must be Wim thinking??<br>
  • archakarchak 2082 Points
    @ronny why did i sign????<br>
    Lol..<br>Anyways Wim must now make best use of his squad and come out with a potent Indian team..this time we should not be having plenty of dead woods in the final eleven like anthony,clifford,sameer etc and go all out to give Maldives and Nepal the thrashing that they deserve..<br>