NEHRU CUP 2012

Comments

• dsgarisondsgarison 162 Points
    going through commentsit looks like indian fans were expecting huge teams even fifa rank upper that 50. at the same time they should not forget their performance against average teams  in challange cup.......nepal is  finialized  at last hour .. lets see their performance against stronger sides.... as a  nepali fan i am happy to see nepal in this cup.. and thanks for india anyway good luck to both .......<br>
    said:<br><br>Lol..<br>Anyways Wim must now make best use of his squad and come out
    with a potent Indian team..this time we should not be having plenty of
    dead woods in the final eleven like anthony,clifford,sameer etc and go
    all out to give Maldives and Nepal the thrashing that they deserve.<br><br>>>>nepal will participate with less practice and with poor coach this time .....but i dont see india thrashing nepal  easily as said above .. time will show lets wait.<br><br>
  • dsgarison wrote: »
    going through commentsit looks like indian fans were expecting huge teams even fifa rank upper that 50. at the same time they should not forget their performance against average teams  in challange cup.......nepal is  finialized  at last hour .. lets see their performance against stronger sides.... as a  nepali fan i am happy to see nepal in this cup.. and thanks for india anyway good luck to both .......<br>

so ur a nepali guy from nepal or do u live india somewhere?
  • dsgarison wrote: »
    said:<br><br>Lol..<br>Anyways Wim must now make best use of his squad and come out
    with a potent Indian team..this time we should not be having plenty of
    dead woods in the final eleven like anthony,clifford,sameer etc and go
    all out to give Maldives and Nepal the thrashing that they deserve.<br><br>>>>nepal will participate with less practice and with poor coach this time .....but i dont see india thrashing nepal  easily as said above .. time will show lets wait.<br><br>

<br><div><br></div><div>Obviously we wont. We will be getting used to a new style of play from Wim. We wont be ready for this but it is good practice.</div>
  • nepal and maldives are going to lose all 3 matches against SRYIA,CAMEROON n INDIA.
    said:<br>so ur a nepali guy from nepal or do u live india somewhere?<br><br><br> from nepal ....<br><br>said:<br>nepal and maldives are going to lose all 3 matches against SRYIA,CAMEROON n INDIA.<br><br>i dont see that much difference to predict india gonna win easily  nepal and maldives ...<br>the probability is 50 - 50....and as  this is football anything can happen...as syria n cameroon are stronger side but noone has predicted chelsae beat barsa..........<br><br>concerned about indian squad  they should not always shout saying that they are regional giant ...during this cup also tems like philippine n afg. rejected for minor reasons  . i think syria taking part bcoz whole world is neglecting them for political reason so they are here....so india also look back to challange cup and analyse  properly rather than saying they are at level of japan , korea ,zambia ....and also some european teams." Kenya opted to play a friendly match against Jamaica in USA rather than participating in Nehru Cup". what does this sentence mean.....<br><br><br> india may be far better than nepal at (1950 s or 60s) ,,.. stronger at 2000s but now not so far...india may win but they have to struggle hard ....  <br>
  • Mate. India with a proper 23-man roster can beat Nepal 3-0 on any day.
  • trojantrojan 371 Points
    edited August 2012

<a href="http://www.indianfootballnetwork.com/forum/profile/3263/dsgarison"; style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-weight: bold; font-size: 15px; font-family: Geneva, 'Lucida Sans Unicode', tahoma, sans-serif; vertical-align: baseline; text-decoration: none; color: rgb(255, 41, 8); line-height: 22.100000381469727px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); ">dsgarison</a>  syria played in previous nehru cups too (2007,2009). lebanon also played in 2009.<div><br></div><div>AFC challenge cup was the worst phase of Indian football with the worst coach and poor team selection. this time we have relatively better team selection,we have a new coach Wim. though our main striker sunil will not be there. </div><div><br></div><div>afg and phillipines were not rejected , they opted out. </div><div><br></div><div>no one here is saying India is at the level of japan or s.korea but its still better than saff teams, look at previous saff cup results. </div><div>i wont say India will win easily against nepal or maldives . but still India will have an upper hand , 60-40 in favour of India.</div>
  • RonnyRonny 10461 Points
    Its not India that keeps saying that we are regional champions..its our regional results which is proof of that but we Indian fans are not happy by being champions of this weakest region of Asia alone..Instead I have seen Nepali websites and fans proclaiming themselves as kings of South Asia just because they have a marginally better ranking right now..by the end of August this ranking too wud be done and dusted :)<br>
  • shankarshankar 2600 Points
    @dsgarison :- to be frank no one here actually hates nepal team or nepal people basically but the poor sportsmanship of few of your fellow nepal NT fans have made us bit angry about you guys and it will take some time for us to be supporting to nepal fans too