Wim Koevermans

Comments

• rudrarudra 2958 Points
    Reminds me of Abhishek Yadav..everybody abused him..but the goals we got against Bahrain in Asian Cup...as far as I remember, two of them had some involvement of Yadav.and he also came back to defend corners and set pieces...has marking Cahill :P <div><br></div><div>Not that I like these kind of football, but coaches have their ideas and limited resources. I League clubs do have the option of getting 3-4 foreigners, who as we always find are the game changers...just think what one ranty/odafa/pick any random effective striker and a midfielder  like penn/beto/sueoka had changed India's game...this is one factor we always forget while judging NT with I League clubs as yardstick.. no Indian player seems to have that 'moment of magic' which Sueoka produced in AFC or which we see every week in i league...how many times a team playing poorly manage to win with completely strange scorelines, just because their foreign striker manage to score everytime the ball reaches him...i remember a particular match HAL vs Air India 2-3 seasons ago, not shown on TV. HAL played most of the game in Air India's half...they had the shitty Hamza as striker...air india won 3-0 with let's say 6-7 attacks..</div>
  • JoyptanJoyptan 295 Points
    Akoi wrote: »
    <p><em>A better finishing by other players could have given Robin 2-3 assists on his name</em>. </p><p> </p><p>This i can say for other players too mate.</p><p>I again say he just big with no skill. He should have been a defender instead.</p>

You missed the first part of may comment where I said " How many times Robin headed or chested down balls in the path of onrushing jeje, arata or sunil in the final?"

Thats something you can't say for other players too.
  • AkoiAkoi 2 Points
    See he has a height so so heading a ball is not a big deal. But heading and giving goal does matter. Heading be such that it it is perfect and doesnt fall on opponents players foot or whatever
    See he has a height so so heading a ball is not a big deal. But heading and giving goal does matter. Heading be such that it it is perfect and doesnt fall on opponents players foot or whatever

C. Ronaldo has legs so dribling a ball is not a big deal.
  • AkoiAkoi 2 Points
    Ronaldo has skill unlike ur Robin dude.
    Ronaldo has skill unlike ur Robin dude.
    So even with 2 legs C. Ronaldo needs skills to drible the ball. And likewise just having hight doesn't make a player good header of the ball. Even with hight many defenders can't beat cahil of australia in a arial dual.
  • AkoiAkoi 2 Points
    Theek hai yaar..Aap jeet gaye. Thanks
    Forums are not for wining or losing , its all about exchanging each others views.
  • dev_pfcdev_pfc Pune1936 Points
    akoi & joyptan please get a thread, this one is about WIM <br> =; =;