Wim Koevermans

Comments

• ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    Ashlesh wrote: »
    rudra wrote: »
    a lot has been said about Jeje's left wing position...in modern football forwards often proxy as attacking wingers, either by changing position or starting as such. I dont see how Jeje is such a great player that Koevermans has to throw all the plans just to keep him as the front man, someone who was last successful two seasons back in a 4-4-2 long ball variation...Honestly I dont see Jeje in any position apart from the bench. Why an out of form player should be taken in national team....<div><br></div><div>and for all the 'he was played in wrong position', that doesnt explain why someone cant even shoot at goal from within the box without much pressure...even arnab mondal shoots better than him....if he has lost confidence, then get it back and come back...for me playing Jeje would be Wim' biggest mistake and yes also using Mohanraj for Nabi, although he changed that later</div>
    <div><br></div><div><br></div><div>I hope Arthur Papas don't repeat mistake of Wim </div><div>Jeje with present form does not even belong to be on Bench</div><div>He should be told to play matches in state league and find some form before even considering for I-league place</div><div>and forget about National team if he going keep performing like this </div><div><br></div><div><br></div>

<br><div><br></div><div>If I could like this more than once I would.</div>
  • dev_pfcdev_pfc Pune1936 Points
    All  I saw was in final was Indian team playing possession football & passing game in final.and was better in than afgan tem.<br>the only reason we lost was we didnt convert.<br>Indian team has  started molding into the way wim wants. <br><br>
  • AkoiAkoi 2 Points
    I would not rate Jeje very high which i used to when he was playing in under 23-22. No more charm in his play...might be due to wrong position.But so is Robin and Sunil...all of these three strikers not worth praising heaps . We desperately need new talented and skilful strikers...thats it. 
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    Akoi wrote: »
    I would not rate Jeje very high which i used to when he was playing in under 23-22. No more charm in his play...might be due to wrong position.But so is Robin and Sunil...all of these three strikers not worth praising heaps . We desperately need new talented and skilful strikers...thats it. 
    <div><br></div><div>well said   <br></div>
  • preetampreetam 870 Points
    We need more uttam rai and need them 2 develop,..
  • footydipfootydip Ranaghat, Nadia, West Bengal2722 Points
    so almost end of kovermans era
  • namewtheldnamewtheld Kolkata5665 Points
    Wim Koeverman will go away after India vs Palestine games on 6/9 Oct. He would not be seen in the role of TD either, ass the change in tone of the recent AIFF Media reports would have hinted, the AIFF is hoing to get rid of him altogether. 

Bye Bye Wim. I had a lot of hopes from you!
    footydipDeb_Banashindia
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    It all looked good in 2012. The AFC U-22 Asian Cup bought about Arthur Papas. The Nehru Cup saw Wim. And Carlos Hernandez joined Prayag United from Melbourne Victory... oh how times have changed.
    Deb_Banmunna219777
  • namewtheldnamewtheld Kolkata5665 Points
    I think @Akoi would be the happiest guy on this forum. He was opposed to Wim since ages!
    ashindiamunna219777
  • goalkeepargoalkeepar Turkish occupied Cyprus29262 Points
    @Akoi is missing for long time liked his funny comments
    munna219777