Wim Koevermans

Comments

• preetampreetam 870 Points
    i guess if u ask me 11 then i can answer in better manner...
  • JoyptanJoyptan 295 Points
    edited September 2013
    Ok take your time and chose the 11 man team with taking injurys and lack of training into consideration.
    edited September 2013
             ST-                     sunil                   jeje<div>          AM-                            arata/alwyn</div><div>          MF-         ralte                 mehtab          nabi/jewel</div><div>          DF- sandesh      arnab      mangi    n.chetri</div><div>                         subrata</div><div><br></div><div>take jewel lenny alwyn as subs.....4-4-2 or 4-3-1-2 formation...</div><div><br></div>
    agree nabi lack of playin time but if player will not play how they will get the chance...proven player shud get some sort of privilage...
    preetam wrote: »
             ST-                     sunil                   jeje<div>          AM-                            arata/alwyn</div><div>          MF-         ralte                 mehtab          nabi/jewel</div><div>          DF- sandesh      arnab      mangi    n.chetri</div><div>                         subrata</div><div><br></div><div>take jewel lenny alwyn as subs.....4-4-2 or 4-3-1-2 formation...</div><div><br></div>

Your lineup isn't much deferen than what wim chose. Sandesh isn't a side back and for dika as i said he isn't an atonatic choice at the moment. Also wim should get the benefit of doubt because he has seen them much more closly than what we did during the camp in Bengaluru.
    u didn't get it jeje was playin out of position...and 4-4-1-1 is not that gud and makin sunil sit for 60 min. in final is also not a gud choice...
    u didn't get it jeje was playin out of position...and 4-4-1-1 is not that gud and makin sunil sit for 60 min. in final is also not a gud choice...

I'm not gonna talk about formation because i'm not an expert at that. If you are then ok. And we played our best match in the final.
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    edited September 2013

<br><div><br></div><div>lol almost the same players....and forced out of position players like Sandesh, who for some reason is highly rated after USFC brilliant defensive performance and then somehow put in any defensive position as if it is a fantasy game...</div><div><br></div><div>reading the above comments apparently the issue was to give best XI based on i league performance..now subrata doesnt even get chance in i league, mangi and his team had poor defensive record, and Jeje has been least impressive in last two seasons....so my question is what was the purpose of this wim bashing if there are only two personnel change, and one of them is out of position....in fact Jewel in the right wing is a poor selection as well.</div>
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    from all the comments everywhere the only change seems to be Dika...fair enough..but how much a single player would have changed the game? he is no messi or ronaldo
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    a lot has been said about Jeje's left wing position...in modern football forwards often proxy as attacking wingers, either by changing position or starting as such. I dont see how Jeje is such a great player that Koevermans has to throw all the plans just to keep him as the front man, someone who was last successful two seasons back in a 4-4-2 long ball variation...Honestly I dont see Jeje in any position apart from the bench. Why an out of form player should be taken in national team....<div><br></div><div>and for all the 'he was played in wrong position', that doesnt explain why someone cant even shoot at goal from within the box without much pressure...even arnab mondal shoots better than him....if he has lost confidence, then get it back and come back...for me playing Jeje would be Wim' biggest mistake and yes also using Mohanraj for Nabi, although he changed that later</div>