2012 Federation Cup

Comments

• kshitij USFCkshitij USFC 250 Points
    edited September 2012

Joyptan said:
    Wow! One of the hottest contenders for fed cup playing and only 5 online(including me) on ifn.STRANGE!!!!

no1 is intrested in EB. :p

• JoyptanJoyptan 295 Points

I know most of the ifn members try to pretend themshelvs as rebel.

• usaindiausaindia 1671 Points

> kshitij USFC said:
    > > Joyptan said:
    > > Wow! One of the hottest contenders for fed cup playing and only 5 online(including me) on ifn.STRANGE!!!!
    >
    >
    > no1 is intrested in EB. :p

i agree
    i care about arrows,pune fc lajong and usfc
  • kshitij USFCkshitij USFC 250 Points
    edited September 2012

FT-East Bengal 1-1 Sporting Clube de Goa

Edeh Chidi( 8' PG)

Victorino(80')

MEHTAB RED CARD(86')

• JoyptanJoyptan 295 Points

A very bad result for us. Now we have to look at goal dif.

• RonnyRonny 10457 Points

I care about all upcoming new clubs and upcoming Indian players..For older clubs am interested in those who are able to win matches at AFC cup!!

• > rudra said:
    > Arthur papas -

To put the record straight... 

firstly the game finished 2-2 so if you are a reporter it's important to report facts!.. 

Secondly, an official protest was lodged prior to the game because the ball was unable to travel 5mtrs without stopping due to amount of water sitting on top of the pitch, by law this makes the pit
    ch deemed 'unfit to play'.. 

We lodged the protest because we were concerned about the health and safety of the players and the result due to this being ignored is substantial injuries suffered to some of our players!!... 

Today the result is not important and anyone who thinks it is should either get involved in swimming or mud wrestling!!... 

Lastly, my players are amazing characters who I'm proud to coach and proud to fight on behalf of them to help them improve!!!!

@rudra good that you posted it here.

• rudrarudra 2958 Points

> projenator said:
    > > rudra said:
    > > Arthur papas -

To put the record straight... 

firstly the game finished 2-2 so if you are a reporter it's important to report facts!.. 

Secondly, an official protest was lodged prior to the game because the ball was unable to travel 5mtrs without stopping due to amount of water sitting on top of the pitch, by law this makes the pit
    ch deemed 'unfit to play'.. 

We lodged the protest because we were concerned about the health and safety of the players and the result due to this being ignored is substantial injuries suffered to some of our players!!... 

Today the result is not important and anyone who thinks it is should either get involved in swimming or mud wrestling!!... 

Lastly, my players are amazing characters who I'm proud to coach and proud to fight on behalf of them to help them improve!!!!

@rudra good that you posted it here.

>
    >

Few hours after this post, Arthur took off his facebook page....I personally feel its AIFF's pressure...this is unacceptable...the post doesnt even have any finger pointing, its a proper football post...if a coach cant say this then keep people like savio madeira and co to manage our teams