2012 Federation Cup

Comments

• rudrarudra 2958 Points

imageimage

Federation Cup authorities don't even have stretchers!!! players are taking them off...wow...Indian Football .... take a bow
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points

I was thinking of writing something about Federation cup debacle...but i am not sure where to start or end -

TV rights issue
    Players not getting stretchered off
    Ground conditions
    Comments of Arthur Papas, Subhas Bhowmick, many other players and coaches
    And its only the 3rd day!
  • > rudra said:
    > I was thinking of writing something about Federation cup debacle...but i am not sure where to start or end -

TV rights issue
    Ground conditions

I honestly dont really care for the TV rights except for the Final and a little for the semi-final. Try doing it on the other ones. Knowing you I bet you will make it very appealing.
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points

> Arsenalkid700 said:
    > > rudra said:
    > > I was thinking of writing something about Federation cup debacle...but i am not sure where to start or end -

TV rights issue
    Ground conditions

>
    >

I honestly dont really care for the TV rights except for the Final and a little for the semi-final. Try doing it on the other ones. Knowing you I bet you will make it very appealing.

The TV thing is not only about it not being telecasted, which we are used to already...its about the channel showing that it will come, not only 1 day but two days...and not showing, that requires an explanation from TV/AIFF/IMG whoever... both days were holidays - 1 day due to festival another day was strike, so people were actually sitting all day to catch up the matches...

• Good point. It is really stupid that should happen and the fans who put the time away to watch there favorite teams (or not there favorite) dont get there game even when we were told it would be. This tournament has been a disaster so far.

• rudrarudra 2958 Points

Prayag united shared this.
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points

"It's a good thing from other side that its not televised, if people saw this field on tv it would be the worst thing to happen to indian football. It would be embarrassing to show this ground on TV" - Kayne Vincent

• WOW!!!!!! I knew it was bad but this bad. I even play on a better field than this and I am in the u18 level! These are pros!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I smell a revolt soon. The IPFCA going to FIFA and creating a new federation. 
  • BTW Rudra forget the Fed Cup article, try getting an interview with Bob Houghton, get the million dollar questions about life being an employ of the AIFF answered.