Indian Football News Updates

Comments

• samsam 16512 Points

Telangana businessmen Vijay Madduri & Varun Tripuraneni to be the owners of the new Hyderabad franchise

https://www.goal.com/en-in/news/isl-2019-20-telangana-hyderabad-vijay-madduri-pune-city/1tz02xa4ebwg318yfpiq6z5pfe
    munna219777
  • Deb_BanDeb_Ban 10059 Points
    I wonder what happened to the die hard fan club 'The Orange Army'. Just hope that they had been cleared their dues ...
    goalkeepargaffertape[Deleted User]Anonymous_IFNmunna219777giridharanshibierindian_gooner
  • yeah what do we know, should have targeted club like eb/mb fans did with atk, atleast we would have got daily cash and free biryani ...so easy 
  • ajmalajmal 1208 Points
    Orange army is not going anywhere.. They will be supporting hyderabad team under the new name "Biriyani Army''..This time the number of members of the army is gonna increase many times because of the hyderabadi biriyani factor.. 
    [Deleted User]Deb_Banatuljgashindiamunna219777giridharangoalkeeparBrainFallINDIAgaffertapemohammed_87hassanand 2 others.
  • Anonymous_IFNAnonymous_IFN London86 Points
    @Deb_Ban as much as I hate Orange army's few guys, they work on their own except 2-3 guys get paid who are nothing but d*ckheads I have even seen them carrying bunch of tickets they just give it for free . Some people pay for tickets thinking that they help club but reality is different. I will update on this in other thread tomorrow.  ;)

atuljgDeb_Bangoalkeeparnamewtheldgaffertapeindian_gooner
  • ajmalajmal 1208 Points
    Sorry guys @ orange army if my comments hurted you.
  • mohammed_87hassanmohammed_87hassan Sumeet Passin FC Jupiter10481 Points
    Delhi will confirm its move to Odhisa

Transtadia have offered Chennaiyin FC to, considering how costly JLN stadium is won't be surprised they'll move to Ahmadabad next season to cut costs.

ISL clubs are losing a lot of money, they'll continue to fold, for most its a business venture which is failing, despite most being multi-millionaires or Billionaires they won't tolerate investing in a product that is doomed to fail for a long time.
    samgoalkeeparDeb_BanatuljgsouravindiaEastBengalPridemunna219777
  • giridharangiridharan Washington D.C3982 Points
    edited August 2019
    Unless they want to own thier own infra structure develop players and not just look at it as a business we are bound to fold.

If a multipurpose stadium like Transtadia can be constructed for $80M . Clubs like ATK are spending easily  $10M on operations. I'm sure many decent 15k football specific stadium is not going to cost them more than $35M I mean FIFA standards. I wonder why no one would risk it. Its an infrastructure investment its an asset right ? :O

Sign players on longer contract and keep the expenses down. Trust in a team build the infrastructure meanwhile. 
  • BrainFallINDIABrainFallINDIA India7356 Points
    I don't think any club in Asia bar Chinese will survive if they are paying $2 Million Dollars every year as participation fee. ISL will never be successful till that rule stands.
    goalkeeparDeb_Banashindia
  • giridharangiridharan Washington D.C3982 Points
    But the real problem is not owning the infrastructure. J/A/K-League they own their infra. Unless private stadiums are being owned. Like Chennayin moving out due to politics by TNFA(Super high cost for nothing)  all these could be avoided big time. 

I agree giving back the yearly franchise fee helps the clubs avoid loss. But even if they do give it back. How much of this actually goes back to create the infrastructure to compete.  JFC/Pune owns a lot of facilities. Unless they own the stadia this will be a problem even for a otherwise stable club even BFC. That's the first thing every club should like to land or atleast have it in their vision.
    haritrams24