Indian Football News Updates

Comments

• mohammed_87hassanmohammed_87hassan Sumeet Passin FC Jupiter10481 Points
    European tours are waste of money. 

What will happen after that ? Off season for 4 more months and players will get back into a bad shape.

Deb_BanAbhishekSiV
  • samsam 16526 Points
    Stimac said this nonsense of winning teams?! Why the hell we are paying him money?
    munna219777spartaAbhishek
  • ChelseafanChelseafan Allahabad1655 Points
    Best idea is match between isl and i league. Worst idea is europe tour - its a waste of money. Instead of that he can have have a long 2 month NT camp in April-May  with around 50-60 best players from which he can eventually shortlist the best 25 for the June games against Bangladesh and Afghanistan (which r must wins for asian cup qualification). He can invite european club sides or asian countries for official/unofficial friendlies during such a camp and do all sort of experiments while improving players' tactics and fitness. 
    gaffertapeAbhishekdeepu
  • munna219777munna219777 28557 Points
    Winning Team ?? Says a Coach who managed to win only 1 out of last 10 International Games. He should apply this falsafa  on himself first.

European Tour will not be bad considering Indian team will get exposed to better training facilities and varying degree of club sides for all his experimentation. We do play International matches like World Cup or Asia Cup Qualifiers because we have to. Other wise AIFF / FSDL are not very keen on organising Friendlies on FIFA Matchdates except that July intercontinental tournament. Even AFC cup a side like Chennaiyin played away from their home stadium.

Are they worried about competition to ISL or what ?

Let him do experimentation in Europe otherwise he will ruin those two June games against bangladesh and Afghanistan also.
  • ajmalajmal 1208 Points
    Igor is giving poor excuses for not selecting Edwin Vanspaul. He wont play Soosairaj and  Edwin, his words point towards this. If the poor performance of Chennaiyin is the reason, why has he played Adil Khan in CB role when he usually plays as DM. Why is he playing Udanta who is lean, when he excludes other player for not having enough body muscles? Is Igor "selective" while using logic?
    goalkeeparthebeautifulgamespartadeepak dedhaSiV
  • EastBengalPrideEastBengalPride India9301 Points
    A certain senior player, FSDL and player agencies run NT selection, Stimac is just a willing puppet.
    goalkeeparNaujawansudheermylankalRonnydeepak dedhaSiVmunna219777
  • goalkeepargoalkeepar Turkish occupied Cyprus29700 Points
  • Sometime I feel Oman match first half happened in my dream. 
    sam
  • RonnyRonny 10488 Points
    edited December 2019
    I don't know what change Edwin is going to bring to the NT.. Soosairaj is definitely coming in next
    atuljggoalkeepardeepak dedhaPassiAbhishek
  • thebeautifulgamethebeautifulgame Durgapur,India30179 Points
    Welcome @dhritiman7 to the forum again...We at IFN missed you a lot!!
    samDeb_Bandhritiman7