Indian Football News Updates

Comments

• mohammed_87hassanmohammed_87hassan Sumeet Passin FC Jupiter10481 Points
    Edwin is solid. Good defensively and great going forward. I wish he was played in his preferred position as winger. Much better prospect than Thoi.
    AbhishekRonny
  • ChelseafanChelseafan Allahabad1655 Points
    Stimac in his FB lice interaction with fans spoke about how the NT has improved "defensively" and has become a difficult team to beat! He based his observation on the basis that NT only conceded 5 goals in the first 5 WCQ games this time around as compared to 18 goals conceded in the first 5 games of WCQ for 2018 world cup 4 years back! What a stupid fuck he is! He should be comparing the last 5 or 10 games under Consti with his first 10 games to gauge whether the team has improved under him or is worse off when it was under previous coach! Stimac is not taking over the team which lost to Guam! Team had progressed sonce then. But he has to show some positive news so he makes up absurd comparisons to show himself in good light.
    What a big talker he is, saying  stuffl like 'I have given my million percent' and cheesy stuff but without showing any tangible results.
    https://www.the-aiff.com/news-center-details.htm?id=10067
    ajmalmunna219777
  • munna219777munna219777 28557 Points
    edited December 2019
    Strange. I will list the first 5 games under SC of World Cup Qualification

Under SC

12 March 2015   India vs Nepal 2-0

17 March 2015 Nepal vs India 0-0

11 June India vs Oman   1-2

16 June  Guam vs India 2-1

8 September India vs Iran 0-3

India scored 5 goals and conceded 7 goals.

From where is this figure of 18 goals coming ??

Under Stimac

India has scored 3 goals and conceded 5 goals in first 5 matches of WCQ.
  • RonnyRonny 10488 Points
    He is not counting the Nepal goals because we were not the WC group then..it started with Oman game
  • munna219777munna219777 28557 Points
    But that was also part of World Cup Qualification process. That was a Qualifier and we got FIFA points for those games same as of Second Round.

Even if you consider Round 2, then there was Turkmenistan 2-1 India and Oman 3-0 India.  That makes it 12 conceded. Still thats not 18 what he is claiming.

How about India 2-4 Tajikistan, India 2-5 North Korea   India 1-1 Syria   Stimac conceded 10 goals in Ahmedabad for that Intercontinental Cup. He forgot that ?

Nonsensical discussion
    RonnyEastBengalPride
  • samsam 16526 Points
    Executive committee noted point 1. ACL 2021 direct spot to ISL league winner 2. AFC Cup 2021 direct spot to Ileague winner 3. Futsal championship from 2021 4. 2nd division I league to start from January with 20 Clubs.
  • MaddieMaddie ಮೈಸೂರು(Mysuru) / Canada2978 Points
    ISL league winner ? Table topper or ISL final winner ? confusion. ISL should get away the play off system ASAP
    munna219777
  • NaujawanNaujawan 1609 Points
    Play off because finals get trp. So dumb by fdsl.
  • thebeautifulgamethebeautifulgame Durgapur,India30179 Points

How a fitness revolution is starting to shape the future of Indian football

Footballers now not only need to improve their skills but also put in enough effort off the field so that they can function to the best of the capabilities.

• samsam 16526 Points
    📌⚽
    IFA is proud to announce that Mahmoud Al Amna of Southern Samity is undertaking D License Coaching Course in Kolkata itself.