Indian Football News Updates

Comments

• rudrarudra 2958 Points
    Brit tactics..Brits never famous for that
  • rudra wrote: »
    Brit tactics..Brits never famous for that

<br><div><br></div><div>Oh come on, cut them some slack. Look at the coaches right now... many British coaches are switching the way they coach and you no what it must be working because as far as I know England has the best youth system and league.</div>
  • archakarchak 2082 Points
    edited May 2012
    @arsenalfan best youth system are you high???
    but i agree that epl is the best league
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    Yeah we all know how well they do in major tournaments...anyway, British school of thoughts and tactical innovations has been well dissected and discussed by Indian fans, I am tired on typing anything...<div><br></div><div>For reference, check England team records in major tournaments and "Inverting the Pyramid" book</div>
  • archak wrote: »
    @arsenalfan best youth system are you high???
    but i agree that epl is the best league

<br><div><br></div><div>England dont have the best youth teams like Barcelona, Inter Milan and Ajax and a host of other clubs but in terms of overall youth system from bottom-up then England have the best system.</div><div><br></div><div>Like you said with EPL... England dont have the best teams in the world but they have the best league and league system by a long way.</div>
  • rudra wrote: »
    Yeah we all know how well they do in major tournaments...anyway, British school of thoughts and tactical innovations has been well dissected and discussed by Indian fans, I am tired on typing anything...<div><br></div><div>For reference, check England team records in major tournaments and "Inverting the Pyramid" book</div>

<br><div><br></div><div>Oh come on. England has been doing well and have always been in a position that people in India would bloody die for. I dont like how people just bad mouth the England national team and the English players because they are really good players. </div>
  • archakarchak 2082 Points
    i agree that indians would love to be in englands place but the current team is full of egoistic players who play for themselves....
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    England has invented Football and only won the WC once!!!! Its foolish to compare India and England.... Just XI good players dont make a team...the point was about tactical innovation etc...how many modern tactics came from england?
  • <font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">
    archak wrote: »
    i agree that indians would love to be in englands place but the current team is full of egoistic players who play for themselves....

</font><br><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; "><br></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">England's 23-man squad: Joe Hart (Man City), Robert Green (West Ham), John Ruddy (Norwich). Defenders: Glen Johnson (Liverpool), Phil Jones (Man United), John Terry (Chelsea), Joleon Lescott (Man City), Gary Cahill (Chelsea), Ashley Cole (Chelsea), Leighton Baines (Everton). Midfielders: Theo Walcott (Arsenal), Stewart Downing (Liverpool), Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain (Arsenal), Steven Gerrard (Liverpool), Gareth Barry (Man City), Frank Lampard (Chelsea), Scott Parker (Tottenham), Ashley Young (Man United), James Milner (Man City). Strikers: Wayne Rooney (Man United), Danny Welbeck (Man United), Andy Carroll (Liverpool), Jermain Defoe (Tottenham)</font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2"><br></font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Hart, Johnson, Terry, Lescott, Cole, Parker, Young, Lampard, Walcott, Defoe, Rooney</font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2"><br></font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Pretty good team. Yes some are egolistic but I believe the Roy can fix that. Obviously I dont expect a Euro championship win but a quarter-final appearance at least and semi-finals maybe. </font></div>
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    We are talking about brit coaches...the best a Brit EPL coach did this year is Rednapp for Tottenham..all big bosses are non English...<div><br></div><div><br></div><div>P.S. Why are we talking about Brit chances here in Indian Football Updates...the point was about Brit tactical school and not the team per se</div>