Indian Football News Updates

Comments

• namewtheldnamewtheld Kolkata5665 Points
    Top coaches need top infrastructure. Ligberts must have been disappointed with the kind of infra and pool we have
  • projenatorprojenator 26 Points
    As I have repeatedly pointed out on this forum and elsewhere, no one who is even slightly regarded in his own country would wanna come to India. I have seen this time and time again.  <br><br>No wonder the most prudent way to go about it is to give Armando a five year contract like he wants it because Armando's methods won't work until you give him enough time, assuming other Indian coaches are either unacceptable to the players or don't make the cut. He is nowhere shrewd a tactician like Subrata. <br>
  • projenatorprojenator 26 Points
    somesh wrote: »
    Top coaches need top infrastructure. Ligberts must have been disappointed with the kind of infra and pool we have

<br><br>Not only infrastructure, a very WELL ORGANIZED SYSTEM, that's where all the success we see in the west comes from, it's never a one man show out there.  Indian sytems are way too chaotic, too much "chalta hai yaar" attitude and reliant on ONE MAN WONDERs, who usually is a natural, the rest are very average and mediocre.  <br><br>I am sure, the lack of any creativity, whatsoever in midfield and attack (except alwyn george) might have lead to this decision.<br>
  • ajmalajmal 1208 Points
    <div><h2 style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 20px; color: rgb(23, 50, 99); text-align: left; font-size: 14px; background-image: url(http://www.the-aiff.com//images/arrow-blue2.gif); background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-color: initial; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; background-position: 0% 0%; background-repeat: no-repeat no-repeat; ">Sajid, Vishnu attend AFC Seminar in Kathmandu</h2></div><span style="color: rgb(50, 50, 50); font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; "><div><span style="color: rgb(50, 50, 50); font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; "><br></span></div>Sajid Yousuf Dar, India’s Head Coach for U-14 AFC Football Fest and KN Vishnu, India’s Physio for the U-14 AFC Football Fest are taking part in the three-day seminar for Head Coaches and physiotherapists which began on May 16 in Kathmandu.</span><br style="color: rgb(50, 50, 50); font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; "><br style="color: rgb(50, 50, 50); font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; "><span style="color: rgb(50, 50, 50); font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; ">Mr. John Whittle, Director, Youth Development, Asian Football Confederation would be imparting lectures in the seminar which stays a part of the AFC Fest. While Whittle will be working with the Head Coaches and educating them about their role and responsibilities, Dr. Arya Roy, Instructor for the Physio Workshop will conduct sessions for both the Head Coaches and the Physios on sports medicine.</span><br style="color: rgb(50, 50, 50); font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; "><br style="color: rgb(50, 50, 50); font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; "><span style="color: rgb(50, 50, 50); font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; ">Five Southern Asian Countries Head Coaches and Physios are taking part in this Programme. The Workshop for the Head Coaches would continue for two days while the Workshop for Physios will be for three days.</span><div><span style="color: rgb(50, 50, 50); font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; "><br></span></div><div><a href="http://www.the-aiff.com/pages/news/index.php?N_Id=3168">http://www.the-aiff.com/pages/news/index.php?N_Id=3168</a>;
    </div>
  • Oh my god, Proj be open to a change. Your wisdom and many years in Indian football have been a huge assest on IFN and we all hope you continue to spread that knowledge here but remember that also we are getting better, and for you, me and everyone to believe it is getting better.<div><br></div><div>The Dutch coach may have rejected us but he came to India to inspect the infrastructure and remember that 5-10 years ago the Dutch coach would have not even come to India.</div><div><br></div><div>Also @AshIndia Do you really think a Dutch coach can change the side in literally 1 MONTH! I have never seen that in my entire life unless you work in the Prem or La Liga.</div><div><br></div><div>Raymond was here for the long-term, not just this tournament. The result here would never matter.</div>
  • projenator wrote: »
    somesh wrote: »

<br><br>Not only infrastructure, a very WELL ORGANIZED SYSTEM, that's where all the success we see in the west comes from, it's never a one man show out there.  Indian sytems are way too chaotic, too much "chalta hai yaar" attitude and reliant on ONE MAN WONDERs, who usually is a natural, the rest are very average and mediocre.  <br><br>I am sure, the lack of any creativity, whatsoever in midfield and attack (except alwyn george) might have lead to this decision.<br>

<br><div><br></div><div>By the way, while you say that the "West" has all the power, just remember Japan, South Korea, Qatar, United Arab Emirates, Australia, and even North Korea. They all made the World Cup, they all developed. Not just Western places do it.</div>
  • namewtheldnamewtheld Kolkata5665 Points
    arsenalfan wrote: »
    Oh my god, Proj be open to a change. Your wisdom and many years in Indian football have been a huge assest on IFN and we all hope you continue to spread that knowledge here but remember that also we are getting better, and for you, me and everyone to believe it is getting better.<div><br></div><div>The Dutch coach may have rejected us but he came to India to inspect the infrastructure and remember that 5-10 years ago the Dutch coach would have not even come to India.</div><div><br></div><div>Also @AshIndia Do you really think a Dutch coach can change the side in literally 1 MONTH! I have never seen that in my entire life unless you work in the Prem or La Liga.</div><div><br></div><div>Raymond was here for the long-term, not just this tournament. The result here would never matter.</div>

<br><div><br></div><div>You couldnt have made more sense there. Completely agree with you!</div>