Indian Football News Updates

Comments

• <font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2"><br></font>
    Admin wrote: »
    <font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">@proj -</font><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; "><br></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Your demands are very logical. The points you have made and the questions you are asking are relevant. But at the same time please make these points WITHOUT hurting fellow IFN members. Some members may not have good knowledge or opportunities. It job of others to show them the path.</font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2"><br></font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Even we demand that whenever anyone criticizes any initiative or any stuff in Indian football, they should come up with very good reasons rather than saying generally. But then we need to keep the forum going with good vibes and a friendly interactive sessions.</font></div>

<br><div><br></div><div>WTF are you talking about. Have you even read the entire discussion. He starts by making fun of the North-East, criticizing it. Then starts talking about muslims in Indian football and how they are somewhat magic and how they were the best. We then go into a stupid religious discussion on here. It was completely unneeded specially on this forum. Then all of a sudden I feel we are back to this stupid Kolkata vs the rest of the world again. How are we going to make this the world game if we keep this generalizing.</div><div><br></div><div>Also now you accuse me of not knowing Indian football. Just because I dont live in the fucking country. Well lets call those so called experts of England, Spain and the rest gods because even though they dont live in the country they must be experts.</div><div><br></div><div>I know the history of Indian football. I am not stupid, I dont just go out an say things without a point (at least not anymore, and Admin you very well know that.</div><div><br></div><div>Now then lets get back this thread to where it was and end this fucking conversation.</div>
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    I was thinking of avoiding the topic here. But I think @arsenalfan you are too casual about the words u use and the way u put things in perspective. U like , hey west bengal is falling behind, or EB has a football school so MB has to catch up!!! all this stuff... everyone knows how 'productive' many of these initiatives or tie-ups are..any thats besides the point...<div>Do you actually believe that in a forum where everyone is Indian, people will accept phrases like -  "<span style="font-family: Geneva, 'Lucida Sans Unicode', tahoma, sans-serif; line-height: 18px; text-align: left; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); "> Just because I dont live in the<b><font color="#cc0000"> fucking country</font></b></span> ". Indians are not that cool.<br><div style="font-weight: normal; "><br></div><div><b>secondly</b><span style="font-weight: normal; ">, I dont support the earlier posts by @proj about the IQ and all but the above posts asks very specific questions and I and most of the people (there are thousands in Facebook) would want proper answers to that...why is Mohun bagan youth scrap (compared to other clubs), why are the clubs who get proper sponsors are hated most coz they spend the sponsor money etc etc... Why can't we give value judgement to people who are more into the stuff, who are doing ground work...The forum is lacking diversity because every post goes to the same direction. Honestly speaking, when some say that IFN discussions are of very high quality, I wont support that. The discussions are extremely hypothetical and and go round and round.</span></div></div><div style="font-weight: normal; "><br></div><div><b>Thirdly</b><span style="font-weight: normal; ">, Some most people talk about secularism and all that here, but after every 5 discussions, the same old attack on regions etc start.....no matter how much one post about the changes happening no one just wants to take those things on account...Then whats the point of using our valuable time in posting</span></div>
  • <font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">1) I did not say it is falling behind. I do believe that some people overrate the area but that is the same for NE, Maha and Goa and even other places like Kerala, South-East and North. Basically all of India. </font><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; "><br></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">As for my view on WB. When I think of Goa I think of good progress, they have a good state-wide league, youth leagues at all levels and it may not be proving good yet but it will, that is the attitude I hate. Things will come but slowly. Then I think of Maha and I see recent developments. They have probably the most professional club in India and are only now starting to get better. WB I think is under-achieving, if I am honest. They should be doing better but are still behind and no G-Group or whatever will change that. What will change that is the IFA coming out and taking action. Create a new STATE-WIDE league. Start new foundations for youth, dont just let EB and MB do it for you, the IFA has to do something as well. Also I know the size of WB and how hard geography would be in a state league but why not make the WB League into a North-South and then at the end of the season have the best teams from both conferences into one group. I bet the IFA have the money.</font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2"><br></font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">As for EB and MB. They are not behind but they are not as forward as should be. They have all these sponsors yet they continually spend it randomly. They go for players and pay them wages they dont need, and you thinks they need them is an idiot. There Academy is shit for MB. They could not even leave the group stage of the I-League U20. They have the players and I do read about it but it is not doing what it is supposed to be doing. It should be way better. No one can deny that. It just disgusts me, really does. I have hopes for Indian football, I really do and I really like it here but this is stupid when people say that we are in the dark ages still, differences between West and East and bullshit like that. </font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2"><br></font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">2) I dont answer them because I dont want to. He does not deserve my answers. I like him for his history but this was over the line. I make fun of your club and all of a sudden I am the bad guy. **ck off I say.</font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2"><br></font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">3) Get used to it. Like corruption. Regionalism will never leave, still goes on in England (North and South) and in America to. It will never leave.</font></div>
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    See again after all this you have started to fall into the same loop....people here give their views..But you make huge leap of faiths and give huge value judgements on everything in Indian Football based on internet clippings!!! Maaning you got an confident answer for everything, there's nothing where you can say, ok I dont know or I am unsure about this. How is that possible?<div>In all these years, I have not seen anyone so adhered to same theories and type the same things again and again. I for one can ignore your posts and continue what I do, but I don't think many others can!</div><div><br></div><div><br></div>
  • Okay so your denying everything I say. I just gave my view but in a different style.

So everything is okay in Kolkata. Nothing is wrong there.

Honestly I don't know what I did wrong here. Proj started with the IQ of NE
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    <font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">
    arsenalfan wrote: »
    Okay so your denying everything I say. I just gave my view but in a different style.

So everything is okay in Kolkata. Nothing is wrong there.

Honestly I don't know what I did wrong here. Proj started with the IQ of NE

</font><br><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; "><br></div><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; ">Why talk like a child, when I denied everything u say..show me in my last post...and what proj did is not correct but such outbursts have been a some total of everything going on here...</div><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; "><br></div><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; ">I have been here from beginning and IFF, orkut, before that, but I dont see there is anyway of arguing you. The typical answers you come up with are - Md Sc is shit, so are the fans, this academy is shit, this is my opinion, i dont care about fucking this and fucking that, why cant people understand, have some brains, why is it so difficult to understand for people...</div><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; ">well well well, thats not what one can take after spending time to read up stuff and type stuff, esp when many actually spend time on checking out the ground realities etc.</div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2"><br></font></div>
  • AdminAdmin 240 Points
    <font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">This is getting out of control here. A few rotten apples can ruin the whole basket. This is not some random facebook page, this requires constant care, money and time to manage and maintain quality. At a time when we are spending considerable amount of resources to improve the visibility of the site, this is not acceptable. No one in the forum is indispensable.</font><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2"><br></font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Can the guys involved in the whole thing just finish it off here. Just write down a few lines about what u dont like about the discussions and we will try to finish it off or get a solution which best fits to the purposes of the forum. @arsenalfan , @rudra , @proj please sort it out either here or outside the forum. Certain posts have not been deleted but doesn't mean they are adhering to IFN rules.</font><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; "><br></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">The next posts are not supposed be anger-laden posts just say what's the big issue here, why all of a sudden we need to talk about politics, under-grading certain communities? Why we need to stop talking about football here? Its ok to say that this community has given this in this time because they were good physically and mentally. But talking about things which require a thorough research about various social factor involved. If anyone has done such correlation academic studies in Indian football, then quote them.</font><br><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; "><br></div></div></div>
  • usaindiausaindia 1671 Points
    edited May 2012
    yes seems like intially proj was good,not sure why he is going full assault on akid.<div>it was really rude of him start comparing IQ and all other kind of stuff</div><div>i have been on different kinds of sports forum since 2002 and never seen anything like these posts</div><div><br></div>
  • <font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">I dont want to talk politics (I said that in one of the earlier posts). All I did was in the beginning counter Proj in his IQ claims which is not needed. Then all of a sudden I mention Mohun Bagan (a little) and everything is out of hand. Fine if you disagree with what I say that much and really think of me that way then what is the point of me being here. I dont care if we are behind computers. Some of these things are hurtful and should not be on here.</font><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2"><br></font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Yes I hate the management of Mohun Bagan and I hate Mohammedan so much but why harass me about it and then target me personally and by posts.</font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2"><br></font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Yes I am also over confident, so what. I am proven wrong many of times. For example when I posted numbers in crores and you guys caught me wrong. It happens. Also even though I am not in India or have never been to the grounds themselves does not mean I dont know anything. I know a lot about Indian football. I do my research. And basically by some people's rationals then the people on goal.com who live in India and near the grounds who always say silly things are more knowledgeable and more smarter than me.</font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2"><br></font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Also I am noticing that most of the complaints towards me are coming from the Bengali users on here. I am not against Bengal at all. I have Bengali family members believe it or not. I just want to know what I have done to anger some of you.</font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2"><br></font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Also @Rudra I do change my viewpoints. I dont come up with something and then keep with it. For example with promotion/relegation. I was all for promotion/relegation all the way till January. Heck I even wanted a 3rd Division! Then I started saying we should stop it. So I dont stay at one thing.</font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2"><br></font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Okay I am done.</font></div>
  • namewtheldnamewtheld Kolkata5665 Points
    This is news thread. So please delete all these irrelevant posts. Everybody has an opinion and so does arsenalfan. Even I do not agree with many things he says but I do not support how Proj attacked him personally.