I-LEAGUE 2012 -13 Round 3

Comments

• RonnyRonny 10460 Points

Come on PFC..COME ON JEJE

• alecsalecs Kerala663 Points

East bengal escaped with 1-0 win, jeje was good, also shanilal meloy

• Jeje played a shellfish game all along. He himself missed atleast 4 sitters - didn't pass on to his colleagues who were in a better position for scoring. Thats too much of an arrogance from a junior player and doesn't augur well for a team. Dereick is an extremely disciplined coach and the guy should be taken to task by him.

• Pune FC didnt play aggressively in 1st half. They allowed too much space to Penn and Chidi.

• DomnicDomnic 2309 Points

Jeje was non existent in first half. Played bettee in sec half. But I seriously feel there is too much hype around this player. He is an average player not too good.

• RonnyRonny 10460 Points

The hype is simply because he can score and has scored plenty earlier

• DomnicDomnic 2309 Points

From what i saw he cant score anything. Also has a poor first touch. I am sure most of his goals must be scrappy or tap ins. He is nothing great. Sorry to say that.

• > Domnic said:
    > From what i saw he cant score anything. Also has a poor first touch. I am sure most of his goals must be scrappy or tap ins. He is nothing great. Sorry to say that.

Yea, agree completely. He is much hyped about. And attitudinally poor. Dohou was furious when Jeje sort of snatched the ball from his feet inside the rival box, when Dohou was better placed to shoot. Agree he is young and hence lacks that maturity....but he is playing top bracket football for 3 seasons now. And such attitude is awful. Manandeep, I would say, is a better prospect in the long run.
  • JoyptanJoyptan 295 Points

Yepy another win for us. Slowly going to top where we deserv to be. Its a pity i chouldn't watch the game,but heard both teams got several chances to score. And one thing 24 match unbeaten. Next dempo another win is what needed.

• imsouravimsourav kolkata659 Points

Awesome. Always good to win infront of home crowd. Certainly a moral booster before the much awaited dempo match. We have started steadily this season. Hopefully we will clinch the league crown