I-LEAGUE 2012 -13 Round 3

Comments

• For people doubting Jeje... bitch please. Jeje does have quality and you all know it. 13 goals in 15 matches (confirmed) for Indian Arrows and 8 goals in 16 matches for the India national football team. All this at the age of 21. TWENTY-ONE!!!! He has many years ahead of him and he is not even close to his prime. You can not expect him to perform wonders every single game. You need to give him time. Jeje is easily one of the best young talents, if not the best.

He is also coming back from a lengthy injury so you need to give him time. He was even praised by the up and coming coach Arthur Papas in July. He needs backing and then we will see him flourish.
  • DomnicDomnic 2309 Points

@arsenalkid. People are not coming when small teams like MFC, Pailan play. Only maybe 5K. But when both are goan teams or if bengal team play then you get 10K+ attendence.

@Joyptan. Probably ur friends are also EB fans and hv a soft corner for them. As for a neutral it was 4-3 in favour of PFC. Abhijeet made a lot of brilliant saves.

• > Domnic said:
    > @arsenalkid. People are not coming when small teams like MFC, Pailan play. Only maybe 5K. But when both are goan teams or if bengal team play then you get 10K+ attendence.

Ahhhhhhhhh. I got ya. I got ya. Still, not saying I do not believe you, but are there any reports which state the attendance.
  • > Domnic said:
    > @Joyptan. Probably ur friends are also EB fans and hv a soft corner for them. As for a neutral it was 4-3 in favour of PFC. Abhijeet made a lot of brilliant saves.

Even my comments were completely impartial, from what I saw in the match. If not for Abhijit Mondal, EB wud have certainly lost the match. In the process he injured himself also, making way for Gurpreet Singh
  • Domnic said:
    Guys any idea what are the ticket rates for I league matches in Kol, sikkim,shillong, pune. In Goa the rs 30 seems really less, yet people are not coming. But fot that stupid YCL today there are thousands at the stadium. Nehru stadium looks like a disco.

for USFC

• > kshitij USFC said:
    > > Domnic said:
    > > Guys any idea what are the ticket rates for I league matches in Kol, sikkim,shillong, pune. In Goa the rs 30 seems really less, yet people are not coming. But fot that stupid YCL today there are thousands at the stadium. Nehru stadium looks like a disco.
    >
    >
    > 80,150,300
    > for USFC

What in the flippity fuck.
  • JoyptanJoyptan 295 Points

One thing i need to know is isn't avijits job is saving goals? If yes,shouldn't he save goals? Don't take me wrong i am not trying to argue with your objervation of todays game just making my point as an eb fan.

@arsenalkid. You can believe what you want to. I dont have to justify my comment.

• > Domnic said:
    > @arsenalkid. You can believe what you want to. I dont have to justify my comment.

I am not saying I do not believe you! I am just asking if there is a place I can go to so I can confirm it. I mean both you and Ashlesh are both adamant about the 10,000 crowds that it must be true but it there a place that has the attendance.