I-LEAGUE 2012 -13 Round 3

Comments

• > Joyptan said:
    > Yepy another win for us. Slowly going to top where we deserv to be. Its a pity i chouldn't watch the game,but heard both teams got several chances to score. And one thing 24 match unbeaten. Next dempo another win is what needed.

@Joyptan am afraid ur team didn't play well today....somehow scraped through.I watched the match. They desperately need a fourth foreigner - and has to be a striker. Chidih is slow - if he was good, Karim certainly woudn't have let him go in Salgaoacar.
  • JoyptanJoyptan 295 Points
    edited October 2012

Soccerlover said:

Joyptan said:
    Yepy another win for us. Slowly going to top where we deserv to be. Its a pity i chouldn't watch the game,but heard both teams got several chances to score. And one thing 24 match unbeaten. Next dempo another win is what needed.

@Joyptan am afraid ur team didn't play well today....somehow scraped through.I watched the match. They desperately need a fourth foreigner - and has to be a striker. Chidih is slow - if he was good, Karim certainly woudn't have let him go in Salgaoacar.

Then that shows we can win even when not playing well. And when we will play well what can happen fed cup semi & final showed.

• Chidi, Penn, Manandeep-lot of work on their shoulders. Remember they have to play AFC cup also this year. 4th foreigner is really required.

• DomnicDomnic 2309 Points

Guys any idea what are the ticket rates for I league matches in Kol, sikkim,shillong, pune. In Goa the rs 30 seems really less, yet people are not coming. But fot that stupid YCL today there are thousands at the stadium. Nehru stadium looks like a disco.

Well i don't know about fourth forgner needed or not but chidi don't deserve to be in a team which is a prime contender for i-league.

Well i don't know about fourth forgner needed or not but chidi don't deserve to be in a team which is a prime contender for i-league.

• DomnicDomnic 2309 Points

EB and CB did not deserve to win this round from what I saw. And also Dempo and MB did not deserve to win from what I read. So it seems the underdogs are doing quite well. The unlucky teams this round are Salgcr , Pune and USF

• > Joyptan said:
    > Well i don't know about fourth forgner needed or not but chidi don't deserve to be in a team which is a prime contender for i-league.

Going by today's performance TJM is sure to have sleepless nights before the Dempo game. It was a lucky win for EB today, against the run of the play - due to a defensive lapse. Beyond that they didnt create goal bound moves aplenty given the fact Pune defence was weak. Only 2 players were in the thick of action - Penn who worked tirelessly but wasn't ably supported and Abhijit Mondal the GK - but for him and Jeje's inefficiency, EB could have lost the match by 1-3 margin. Dempo certainly would come hard at them.
  • > Domnic said:
    > Guys any idea what are the ticket rates for I league matches in Kol, sikkim,shillong, pune. In Goa the rs 30 seems really less, yet people are not coming. But fot that stupid YCL today there are thousands at the stadium. Nehru stadium looks like a disco.

WAIT! I thought Goa had 10,000 a game!!!!!!!

Soccerlover> > Joyptan said:> Well i don't know about fourth forgner needed or not but chidi don't deserve to be in a team which is a prime contender for i-league.

Going by today's performance TJM is sure to have sleepless nights before the Dempo game. It was a lucky win for EB today, against the run of the play - due to a defensive lapse. Beyond that they didnt create goal bound moves aplenty given the fact Pune defence was weak. Only 2 players were in the thick of action - Penn who worked tirelessly but wasn't ably supported and Abhijit Mondal the GK - but for him and Jeje's inefficiency, EB could have lost the match by 1-3 margin. Dempo certainly would come hard at them.

eb chould have won 3-2 as far as some of friends.
    pen & chidi missing one on one with golie.