2012-13 I-League Round 17

Comments

• reddevil87reddevil87 1858 Points

The basic point is why Indians striker always second fiddle. Why cant a foreign striker be second fiddle. @joyptan u mentioned len is good, but my question will he play main striker once he returns back to EB? If not then the problem is with the quality of striker.

• JoyptanJoyptan 295 Points

@reddevil87 & @Arsenalkid700 len rarely playes. Let him play atleast a hole season in arrows then he will(i hope) show what he can be.

look at robin singh,he is better than manan in every departmemt except long range shoting(in my opinion). he performes badly in two matches and he is out. but chidi will stil play even if he dosn't score in 3-4 matches.

• Woah! Robin Singh better than Manandeep? Lets not get ahead of ourselves. When Manandeep is in the position he favors he scores and creates (As seen from his stint in Air India). Now when he is a second-striker he tracks back, gets some good passes off, and contributes to the whole. Robin Singh can only do a Hernandez and dribble-shoot.

Both are not perfect but to say that Robin is better in every department is really, really off. I would say they are about equal with Manandeep having the most potential.

As for Len, we are not giving up on him. You give us the impression that you think we do when we dont. For me at least, I see an 18 year old who is just finding his feet but never the less he should have at least 1 goal by now. So many squandered chances that even I could have put in against Lajong and Air India. 

@Arsenalkid700 i wasn't thinking that you guys are giving up on len. i just gave answer of what u and redevil87 asked.

and for robin. u are saying for manan is " When Manandeep is in the position he favors he scores and creates (As seen from his stint in Air India)" i ask u one thing when did robin got the chance to play as a main stricker?

• DomnicDomnic 2309 Points

Wrong thread to discuss this stuff guys.

• > Joyptan said:
    > @Arsenalkid700 i wasn't thinking that you guys are giving up on len. i just gave answer of what u and redevil87 asked.
    >
    > and for robin. u are saying for manan is " When Manandeep is in the position he favors he scores and creates (As seen from his stint in Air India)" i ask u one thing when did robin got the chance to play as a main stricker?
    >
    >

True. He never really had a chance as well. In fact ever since he became a first-teamer he has been behind Tolgay and now somehow Edeh.

I wish Morgan would try both Manan and Robin upfront. Would be interesting to see the results.

Tommorow (3.3.2013) we have a match of this round ONGC vs Air India. Any predictions???

• who cares about this match?

• ashindiaashindia 9254 Points

> kshitij USFC said:
    > who cares about this match?

Kid maybe :P :D

• Indeed. Who is the shittiest of them all!!!