I League Player Transfers News & Rumors 2013-14

Comments

• JoyptanJoyptan 295 Points
    Joyptan wrote: »
    Rumor is that East Bengal are in talkes with a Bolivian Midfielder who also represented for the Bolivian National Team.

One more info i got is that player playes in an Asian league.
  • gaffertapegaffertape 13021 Points
    Katsumi signed a deal worth 55-60 lakhs not 70 lakhs.

<br><div><br></div><div>As you weren't in the room , and didn't see the contract that I'd stick with my accurate figure rather than yours !</div><div><br></div><div>Anyways , enough petty non-sense on this thread ,</div><div> & besides who gives a shit, Katsumi deserves it for suffering on shitty wages (less than Jewel Raja , Manish Maithani"s etc ) for the past 3 seasons at ONGC</div><div><br></div><div><br></div><div>new rumors:</div><div><br></div><div>David Booth to jump back on the plane to sign at Mumbai Tigers (Dodsal) , reunited with his former colleagues in Mumbai. </div><div>Steven Dias to join Tigers if the above is true.</div><div><br></div><div>Minchol Son weighing up 2-3 offers from Kolkata and a possible move to Dempo if Papas goes there.</div><div><br></div><div>Papas spotted in Bangalore scouting 2nd Division , thus confirming he's almost certain to stay in the country & join Dempo or another I-League club , possibly Pune FC .</div>
    Morgan will take his decision at the end of the season

318879_375905789194694_347456784_n.jpg

Khabra out for 8 weeks.
  • gaffertapegaffertape 13021 Points
    Ashlesh wrote: »
    <font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">there is big news coming up from one of the goan club rumors are that these club is supposed to sign 5 big names in Asian football. 12 crore is allocated for these 5 players. the club owners were frustrated with the team performance this season and about to shell out lot of money to get these 5 overseas players. and they will release all their existing overseas players apart from that they are almost confirmed of signing a foreign coach for next season and this coach have suggested them all these 5 players </font>

<br><div><br></div><div>Papas & Dempo of course</div>
  • gaffertape wrote: »
    Katsumi signed a deal worth 55-60 lakhs not 70 lakhs.

<br><div><br></div><div>As you weren't in the room , and didn't see the contract that I'd stick with my accurate figure rather than yours !</div><div><br></div><div>Anyways , enough petty non-sense on this thread ,</div><div> & besides who gives a shit, Katsumi deserves it for suffering on shitty wages (less than Jewel Raja , Manish Maithani"s etc ) for the past 3 seasons at ONGC</div><div><br></div><div><br></div><div>new rumors:</div><div><br></div><div>David Booth to jump back on the plane to sign at Mumbai Tigers (Dodsal) , reunited with his former colleagues in Mumbai. </div><div>Steven Dias to join Tigers if the above is true.</div><div><br></div><div>Minchol Son weighing up 2-3 offers from Kolkata and a possible move to Dempo if Papas goes there.</div><div><br></div><div>Papas spotted in Bangalore scouting 2nd Division , thus confirming he's almost certain to stay in the country & join Dempo or another I-League club , possibly Pune FC .</div>

<br><div><br></div><div><br></div><div>Agree, Katsumi has proven himself in all aspects of his play that he deserves 60 lakhs easy. That is a bargain for a former J.League 2nd Division player and a guy who can assist and score.</div><div><br></div><div>Mumbai Tigers however need to take notes from the Western Sydney Wanderers in the A-League. An expansion franchise that was made from scratch in only April of 2012 and in 1 year won the A-League Premiership and lost in the Grand Final to the 2nd place team. Sadly what the Wanderers did was smart planning while with Tigers that does not look the case. Steven Dias and David Booth don't scream "ambition" to me.</div>
  • BabertoBaberto 633 Points
    Rumor is that East Bengal are in talkes with a Bolivian Midfielder who also represented for the Bolivian National Team.

One more info i got is that player playes in an Asian league.

<br><br>I only know 3 Bolivian internationals playing in Asian league.....<br>http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edivaldo_Hermoza&lt;br&gt;http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edemir_Rodríguez&lt;br&gt;http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vicente_Arze&lt;br&gt;Do you mean any of them?<br>
    @Baberto don't know for sure. but out of those 3 only Vincente Arze is a Midfielder. So it chould be him. Not sure though.
    Can anyone tell me , can EB bring Vincente Arze and how much will he cost?
  • SoccerloverSoccerlover 3434 Points

<br><div><br></div><div>Kaka : Daily dose ae Proj er comment ta porechho! ?</div>
  • <font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">

</font><br><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal;"><br></div><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal;">Considering his age and the fact he plays for one of Iran's top clubs I would say that he is out of East Bengal's price range. Plus it seems that he joined them in December 2012 so very, very recently. It would take a very persuasive man to get him to the I-League.</div><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal;"><br></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Edemir Rodríguez seems realistic. Plays in a good league, not such a big club though. He also does not seem like a super important player so the chances of getting him released and signed are good.</font></div>
This discussion has been closed.