I League Player Transfers News & Rumors 2013-14

Comments

• What is the legal contract between AIFF and Arthur Papas. if Papas dont have long term job security (Noone has that in Football), he has full right to look at other options for next season. However I dont support coach leaving in between the season like what Karim did to SAalgaocar. <br>
  • munna21977 wrote: »
    What is the legal contract between AIFF and Arthur Papas. if Papas dont have long term job security (Noone has that in Football), he has full right to look at other options for next season. However I dont support coach leaving in between the season like what Karim did to SAalgaocar. <br>

<br><div><br></div><div>But Papas did not and that is the point. He is talking to other clubs because he needs a source of income and the AIFF are not willing to meet what he wants or are not willing to offer him anything and he will leave after the season but he is still doing his current job.</div>
  • SoccerloverSoccerlover 3434 Points
    <font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">
    munna21977 wrote: »
    What is the legal contract between AIFF and Arthur Papas. if Papas dont have long term job security (Noone has that in Football), he has full right to look at other options for next season. However I dont support coach leaving in between the season like what Karim did to SAalgaocar. </font><br><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">

</font><br><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal;"><br></div><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal;">But Papas did not and that is the point. He is talking to other clubs because he needs a source of income and the AIFF are not willing to meet what he wants or are not willing to offer him anything and he will leave after the season but he is still doing his current job.</div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">

</font><br><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">He is bound by contractual obligation to serve the entire season. So he has to his job - simple. </font></div>
  • debarghya89debarghya89 7328 Points
    East Bengal looks set to retain their 3 Nigerians..Barisic may be released and they are looking for a better Asian striker
  • <font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">
    What is the legal contract between AIFF and Arthur Papas. if Papas dont have long term job security (Noone has that in Football), he has full right to look at other options for next season. However I dont support coach leaving in between the season like what Karim did to SAalgaocar. </font><br><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">

</font><br><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal;"><br></div><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal;">But Papas did not and that is the point. He is talking to other clubs because he needs a source of income and the AIFF are not willing to meet what he wants or are not willing to offer him anything and he will leave after the season but he is still doing his current job.</div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">

</font><br><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">He is bound by contractual obligation to serve the entire season. So he has to his job - simple. </font></div>

<br><div><br></div><div>Did I not say that. Seriously just stop trying.</div>
  • SoccerloverSoccerlover 3434 Points
    <font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">

<br><div><br></div><div>Did I not say that. Seriously just stop trying.</div>

<br><div><br></div><div>You dont u keep ur big mouth shut? Come and watch football in India....see the situations prevailing,.. instead of giving your ever boring lectures courtsey wiki..</div>
  • <div>This is why I like you. All you do is come on here (usually during the transfer months), praise Mohun Bagan and bash the other Kolkata clubs. That is all you do. And then when defeated you just go personal. You don't provide anything to this forum except for the usual bullshit I hear on goal.com or facebook. </div><div><br></div><div>My lectures, well, everyone has their own opinion. Some people like them, most people don't. I credit that to the ever Euro mindset among Indian football fans. As for wiki, when do I reference wiki? I provide links when needed but that is it.</div><div><br></div><div>As for me coming to watch the I-League, first of all I have in Pune, and second of all, the same can be said to literally 90% of football fans in countries who support European clubs and lecture about them. But in the end of the day it does not matter. What is the difference. They still see their clubs. They see the exact same thing as the fans live at the game. Of course their is a little difference when seeing live but that still does not make a major difference.</div><div><br></div><div>I stick to what I said before that you should just bugger off.</div>
  • Will <strong>Edinho Júnior</strong> be staying in Lajong for next season? isn't  he  the youngest foreigner to play in i-league??
  • Will <strong>Edinho Júnior</strong> be staying in Lajong for next season? isn't  he  the youngest foreigner to play in i-league??

<br><div><br></div><div>Henry Ezeh is was 17-18 when he signed for JCT reportedly. Of course he could be older and lying about his age.</div><div><br></div><div>As for Junior, it is rumored that he could stay 1 more season. Nothing confirmed.</div>
  • <p> </p>
    Will <strong>Edinho Júnior</strong> be staying in Lajong for next season? isn't  he  the youngest foreigner to play in i-league??

<br><div><br></div><div>Henry Ezeh is was 17-18 when he signed for JCT reportedly. Of course he could be older and lying about his age.</div><div><br></div><div>As for Junior, it is rumored that he could stay 1 more season. Nothing confirmed.</div><p>

<br></p><p>thanks for info</p>
This discussion has been closed.