I League Player Transfers News & Rumors 2013-14

Comments

• neelforever2000neelforever2000 0 Points
    edited April 2013
    @- why would EB sign a defender when they already have okpara and arnab mandal?better to sign a mid fielder (for Penn) or even a striker.I am not sure wholl be the indian partner of Chidi this time.Robin Singh will be kicked out.Baljeet,Manandeep and Cavin Lobo??EB needs more firepower to be honest
  • ashindiaashindia 9365 Points
    @- why would EB sign a defender when they already have okpara and arnab mandal?better to sign a mid fielder (for Penn) or even a striker.I am not sure wholl be the indian partner of Chidi this time.Robin Singh will be kicked out.Baljeet,Manandeep and Cavin Lobo??EB needs more firepower to be honest

<br><br>Hes a midfielder not a defender <br>
  • JoyptanJoyptan 295 Points
    @ashindia but according to wiki Edemir Rodríguez is a defender
  • BabertoBaberto 633 Points
    Adama Kone of Yangon United has already scored 8 goals in 5 matches in AFC Cup.......he looks like a cheap deal, he does not even have a Wikipedia page......can't we bring him? He can be a great partner for Chidi....<br>
    Baberto wrote: »
    Adama Kone of Yangon United has already scored 8 goals in 5 matches in AFC Cup.......he looks like a cheap deal, he does not even have a Wikipedia page......can't we bring him? He can be a great partner for Chidi....<br>

Most of them scored against Persibo who have concided 28 in 5 matches.
    Joyptan wrote: »
    Baberto wrote: »

Most of them scored against Persibo who have concided 28 in 5 matches.

<br><br>Exactly :P <br>
  • Plus if you seen him from the highlights he does not look fit at all. It is one thing playing in Myanmar but surely that would be different in I-League.
  • <font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Wait, what was I thinking. Rodriguez is a regular with Baku in Azerbaijan. Check his soccerway profile. Whenever he plays it is always a start and he was only used recently as well.</font><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal;"><br></div><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal;">Actually it may be tough to sign him. He also only just signed last summer for them and I doubt with his stats that he would be willing to downgrade to India. Specially if he wants to remain an international.</div><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal;"><br></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Meanwhile I am still surprised how no one in the I-League is rumored to be in for Gastón Merlo from the V-League. The guy has 41 goals in his last 46 games in Vietnam. Easily a cult figure in the league and would do well here. Pune FC I would think should go for his services. Better than James Moga.</font></div>
    edited April 2013
    As I wanted Mohamedan's Kingsuk Debnath got linked with EB. If Naoba leaves then Kingsuk will be his replacement.
    What so special about Azerbaijan ?? will he smoke Sisha there ?? Yes no doubt Azerbaijan League is technically better than India and its part of UEFA ,but EB which plays in amazing country India and in AFC Cup(unlike Baku who get fucked in play-offs) is any day is a better destination for a footballer.<br>
This discussion has been closed.