IMG-Reliance sponsored AIFF's IPL style league

Comments

• ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    Joyptan wrote: »
    “Around the world, there is the European Champions League being played and Premiership played simultaneously. The same players play in the European Champions League and Premiership as well. It doesn’t hamper in terms of selection and the quality. Yes, the players should be playing and that is very important. I wish...If you look at the players here(IMG-R camp), if you make a team out of these 38 players, it is as equally as good as the national team players. The quality we have in these 38 players I just saw, ninety percent of them can easily walk into the national team (if) given a right platform,” - Bhaichung Bhutia.

Agree???

<br><div><br></div><div>Another reason why I don't believe Baichung has a future in the "off-field" side of football. It is not just about the players but also the clubs.</div>
  • namewtheldnamewtheld Kolkata5665 Points
    Bhaichung is saying what IMG-R is paying him for. Not surprised at all.
  • ashindiaashindia 9254 Points
    “Around the world, there is the European Champions League being played and Premiership played simultaneously. The same players play in the European Champions League and Premiership as well. It doesn’t hamper in terms of selection and the quality. Yes, the players should be playing and that is very important. I wish...If you look at the players here(IMG-R camp), if you make a team out of these 38 players, it is as equally as good as the national team players. The quality we have in these 38 players I just saw, ninety percent of them can easily walk into the national team (if) given a right platform,” - Bhaichung Bhutia.

Agree???

And someone said they want Bhutia to head AIFF.
  • ashindia wrote: »

Agree???

<br><div><br></div><div>yeah many, we discussed when he retired and abused many poltiicans who are ruling the sports federation</div>
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    ashindia wrote: »

Agree???

<br><div><br></div><div>Ah, the good old days when our only way of communicating about Indian football was goal.com.</div><div><br></div><div>I wonder what "Roy" from the Netherlands is doing these days.</div>
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    If Bhutia wants to reinvent himself as a football administrator, he needs to take a few steps backwards, rethink his strategy...he cant just go one all around the country with various positions and meet stars, he needs to stay out of limelight for sometime...i guess being under limelight for so many years has made him like that...USFC is slowly turning into disaster, his FPAI is a sham...and i dont see any positives from whatever he is doing...he needs to stop before people stop taking him seriously
  • samiamsamiam 1614 Points
    if SRK buys a team in img-r i think i think big players can be brought in<br> :D
This discussion has been closed.