IMG-Reliance sponsored AIFF's IPL style league

Comments

• sohalmoyesohalmoye 0 Points
    edited August 2013
  • dx7778 wrote: »
    <br><div><br></div><div>and where will Local clubs play?? </div>

local clubs need to under state associations. enough compitions are there for the local clubs to compete. if they want to play in div 2 they would have to abide by Aiff 'B' rules and try and qualify for div 2. at the moment state associations can recommend clubs from there state to play in div 2.
    [/quote]

<br><div><br></div><div>do you do research before you write something do you even though how many clubs are there in Goa and Bengal</div><div>Goa have more than 200 clubs which play in league where as Bengal have more than 400 clubs playing there in the league. </div><div>if what you say happen we will see 2nd division of 200 or more clubs flooded with Goa and Bengal clubs </div>
  • And i can tell you this because i play for U18 and U20 Goa Pro League side and will go on loan at 3rd division Club and in reality even we could beat top division club from Kerala, Chennai, Delhi. easily i seen quality personally and it is not that great to compete with us 
  • DXDX 4074 Points

<br><div><br></div><div>do you do research before you write something do you even though how many clubs are there in Goa and Bengal</div><div>Goa have more than 200 clubs which play in league where as Bengal have more than 400 clubs playing there in the league. </div><div>if what you say happen we will see 2nd division of 200 or more clubs flooded with Goa and Bengal clubs </div>[/quote]

my point is hope you know that to apply for div 2 you would require A.) state association recommendation B.) joining fees of 1 lac + Bg of 5 crores(this not sure) C.) all travel exp paid by clubs D.) unless you have atleast 2 foriegners you cant compete E.) you will have to abide in the near future B classification for clubs. Not sure many teams will be able to afford that so your number of new teams interested to participate will only be a handful.
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    *Cough* Or we can get rid of it *Cough*
  • dx7778 wrote: »
    <br><div><br></div><div>do you do research before you write something do you even though how many clubs are there in Goa and Bengal</div><div>Goa have more than 200 clubs which play in league where as Bengal have more than 400 clubs playing there in the league. </div><div>if what you say happen we will see 2nd division of 200 or more clubs flooded with Goa and Bengal clubs </div>

my point is hope you know that to apply for div 2 you would require A.) state association recommendation B.) joining fees of 1 lac + Bg of 5 crores(this not sure) C.) all travel exp paid by clubs D.) unless you have atleast 2 foriegners you cant compete E.) you will have to abide in the near future B classification for clubs. Not sure many teams will be able to afford that so your number of new teams interested to participate will only be a handful.[/quote]

<br><div><br></div><div>that not possible at all States like Goa and Bengal should have state league and will have state league. </div><div>may be other states cannot afford to have state league but if you kill state league in these state than you kill football growth in India </div>
  • silicon3silicon3 351 Points
    <p>
    Joyptan wrote: »
    AIFF, I-League clubs and IMG-R meeting scheduled for August 23

<a href="http://www.goal.com/en-india/news/1064/i-league/2013/08/20/4199314/aiff-i-league-clubs-and-img-reliance-meeting-scheduled-for?ICID=HP_BN_1[/quote">http://www.goal.com/en-india/news/1064/i-league/2013/08/20/4199314/aiff-i-league-clubs-and-img-reliance-meeting-scheduled-for?ICID=HP_BN_1[/quote</a>]

</p><p> </p><p>this is like our indian court cases,some reason or  d other is given and the case is postponed...mark my words this meeting too will get postponed.. IMG is not at all intrested in facing  the clubs<br></p>
  • munna219777munna219777 28505 Points
    edited August 2013
    <br><br>Reminds me of Sunny Deol -   IMG Reliance is like Amrish Puri.<br><br>
  • DXDX 4074 Points
    <div><span style="font-size: 10pt;">that not possible at all States like Goa and Bengal should have state league and will have state league. </span></div><div>may be other states cannot afford to have state league but if you kill state league in these state than you kill football growth in India </div>[/quote]

<br><div><br></div><div>Correct thats why i told local clubs have loads of competitions to compete in anyways. You have the City leagues and state leagues. Thats fine, But we would want to avoid bigger clubs to participate in them. </div>
This discussion has been closed.