Coach for Indian Football Team

Comments

• AdminAdmin 240 Points
    Wim Koevermans is likely to get a 2 year contract from the AIFF. He will be presenting his ideas to the AIFF on 14th June
  • reddevil87reddevil87 1858 Points
    My only concern is ability of financially crunched AIFF to afford the fees for Wim. Is AIFF capable to afford him??
  • VikiViki 140 Points
    Wim??????? Is he the right man....... I don't thnk so..... Wen I read abt him it is not satisfactory......
  • VikiViki 140 Points
    <P>
    Ashlesh wrote: »
    at such level you dont need coaches to teach football bt good tactician and motivator if he can do these its enough 
    </P>
    <P> </P>
    <P>I truly accept ur thoughts.. but if wim was a very good tactician or an motivator he should have done well with the two clubs that he had managed earlier, but as u know he has not done well. Armanda was a good tactician and a very strict coach why cant he be given a long term contract..... Or try to convince Ramymond to coach the senior team, since he rejected to coach our U 22 team..... I guess Raymond is a proven performer.... We need some one like him... <BR></P>
  • VikiViki 140 Points
    <P>Armando asking for 5 yrs is too much but on the other had when look at it carefully, he has a permanent job ( 3yrs left during that time) at Dempo and if AIFF wanted him to leave that job then he should atleast be given 2yrs contract. So it was wrong from AIFF to give just a short term and it would also be tough to measure his potential. He should have been given a fare deal.</P>
    <P>More over Armando knows well abt Indian football and its players. It will not be the case for Wim...</P>
    <P> </P>
  • shankarshankar 2600 Points
    i see so much resembelance here between indian hockey and football....<div>the difference is just that in hockey it was brasa here armando ....and some less known coach in micheal nobbs here wim</div><div>people were criticizing the selection of him with longer contract....but then he proved all of them wrong with the results in coming days</div><div><br></div><div> now i hope wim is able to get the results with national football team which nobbs was able to get with National hockey team <span style="font-size: 10pt; ">[-O<</span></div>
  • VikiViki 140 Points
    <P>If wim gets the results its good for Indian football..... But I dont see his CV that much interesting.... The new abt him was not that good.... He has managed two clubs and they have not performed well under him..... We need to get someone who is a proven performer like that one whom (raymond) we initially choosed for U22 side. He was an youth coach and has proven his coaching abilities...........  </P>
  • ajmalajmal 1208 Points
    if baan has recommended Raymond for u22 coach & Wim as senior coach ,then i believe Wim is apt for that post...
  • Viki wrote: »
    <p>If wim gets the results its good for Indian football..... But I dont see his CV that much interesting.... The new abt him was not that good.... He has managed two clubs and they have not performed well under him..... We need to get someone who is a proven performer like that one whom (raymond) we initially choosed for U22 side. He was an youth coach and has proven his coaching abilities...........  </p>

<br><div><br></div><div>Get a youth coach for the INDIA SENIOR TEAM! Your having a laugh.</div><div><br></div><div>Wim is a good choice. Look at the bio's of all the coaches for national teams in Arabia and Eastern Asia. Most of them were not as good before but they proved themselves.</div><div><br></div><div>Give him time and I am sure he will change the team. Just note that he wont work miracles in 2012, maybe not 2013. Expect a brand new India national football team in around 1 years time. You will be impressed. </div>
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    Baan is the TD and its his responsibility to recommend who he wants here, and we need to trust him on that (otherwise whats the point of having a high profile TD)<div><br></div><div>So, whoever he brings we need to wait and watch, we can always abuse him, if his suggestions fail :P</div>