International Friendly Match : India v/s Bangladesh : 5th March

Comments

• RonnyRonny 10457 Points
    frankly if that was a red for Subrata then so was the last ditch two leg tackle on Francis from one of the Bangla defenders in the last few moments..clearly he got the player and not the ball..the 5 mins of injury time was deserved since it was based on the tonnes of play acting done by the Bangla players..I think our team is good but not from the same club like most of Bangla players and hence cudnt gell together..some players like Lenny,Robin,Rocus seem like a liability though
    and for sunil doubters and haters they can go F themselves
  • namewtheldnamewtheld Kolkata5665 Points
    Subrata was sent out for double yellow. Could easily have been a red for there was no other defender behind him.
    Sunil Chhetri is a class apart. I can't believe there will be haters even after this stupendous performance
  • BadBad 5141 Points
    Wim and his shitty players.They surely aren't footballers.Imagine Lenny being named the best player in India.OMG surely Wim has to go.His style(formation wise,personnel wise is irritating) is bizarre to say the least.

School level football is better than this.

Seriously i would prefer to watch matches of u-19 and u-23 teams.

Sickening moment this match was.

Very Very Very bad.

Lol !!!!!AIFF talks of 2022 as a world cup year. can even beat Bangladesh on your home turf and infact lost it.

Dumbshits Aiff.Is it that hard to see that Wim's style doesn't suite Indian players.

• munna219777munna219777 28505 Points
    Rocus Lamare looked out of sorts today. We need to look beyond Mehtab and Rocus for that position. Is there anyone?
  • 7negi7negi India10890 Points
    ROBIN SINGH BIG SHIT 

ARNAB MONDAL DID HE THINKING TO THAT JAMES MOGA AND CHID WAS WAITING FOR HIS LONG BALL .. HE KICKS SO MANY LONG BALL NOT A SINGLE ONE FIND A PLAYER

MISSED NABI IN LEFT FLANK 

ONLY SUBRATA ,SUNIL ,MEHTAB DESERVES TO WEAR BLUE SHIRT .. .....
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    Why all the hate on Wim? Surely none of you believe he can do anything in only 2 training sessions. Get a grip people.
  • goalkeepargoalkeepar Turkish occupied Cyprus29259 Points
    Today very bad day for indian NT only sunil and subrata was good
    Victorino could have scored!..Bangladesh struggled to clear that header..this guy shud be persisted with more than Robin Singh
  • Terp13Terp13 47 Points
    Didn't watch the game due to work but from my understanding India was controlling most of the match and was unlucky about the 2nd goal?
This discussion has been closed.