International Friendly Match : India v/s Bangladesh : 5th March

Comments

• RonnyRonny 10457 Points
    we were the better team no doubt except that some of our guys proved they are not national team material again..Bangla was lucky to get an own goal..Alwyn looked a bit out of sort and good only in some patches..he's no more the player he used to be..look at his body language..his messy hairstyle etc..no passion
  • RonnyRonny 10457 Points
    also I feel like Loling at the hardtackle prediction again ...3-1 :P
  • 7negi7negi India10890 Points
    I personally Feel Stint with European Clubs Improved Sunil chhetri and Subrata Pal ..

Just See the Twist , Flicks, Turns of Sunil all are world class
  • gaffertapegaffertape 13021 Points
    If selecting Rocus Lamare based on this season , then Wim & Savio , you are both blind and stupid

If it is based on building a team for the future, then you 2 are ignorant clowns... Rocus is close to 35, and only makes sideways passes, , never plays a telling thru ball and is allergic to tackling ! 

I think i can safely say... I told you so.
    We might have to get a Cleverly type petition across to Wim as he seems clueless to solving the problems in midfield...

The only thing I'll say in his defence is there is a serious dearth of top class midfielder in India...
    The top teams all rely on good to average foreign CM's to pull the strings 
    BFC ( John Menyongar) , PFC ( Douhou Pierre) ,  SCdeGoa ( Kalu and Spaniard / Martins Ekwume) , SLFC ( Tasiuke Matsugane)
    even East Bengal are claiming that they are missing Penn Orji although based on this year , I don't see how.

No Indian midfielders can play with their head up and spot a telling pass , the ones that can like Sanju Pradhan , Dika or Lalkamal Bhowmick , are far too lazy and won't work properly when not in possession.
    So that leaves us with these workhorse like Lenny, Mehtab etc who at least help the shape and team when not in possession ( which in Indian NT case is a lot of the time)

We have blamed foreigners for taking up forwards roles, but as the Indian strikers have stepped up this season , the dearth in quality midfielders has been exposed 
  • 7negi7negi India10890 Points
    I PERSONALLY THINK .. WE NEED TO LOOK TOWARDS .. SAHIL , BRANDON or other young players 
  • goalkeepargoalkeepar Turkish occupied Cyprus29259 Points
    Luso team was better that india national team
  • goalkeepargoalkeepar Turkish occupied Cyprus29259 Points
    Why no people in stadium? ?? Shameless goa
    This shows low class mentality
    their was about 10k in west stand camera side.
    1. Nobody in goa knows about the match only local people from stadium area know about this match
    2. Zero promotions by AIFF,GFA, and ten action

This discussion has been closed.