International Friendly Match : India v/s Bangladesh : 5th March

Comments

• dpo10dpo10 0 Points
    1st u b ashamed of yrself n then call others smaless n all :(|)
  • wekaweka Alabama, United States245 Points
    Are we all still laughing? Personally, I loved Subrata's red card because he did waht he had to do but also laughing at Robin's missing.

I laugh a lot today.
  • dpo10dpo10 0 Points
    The entire team except chetri shud be changed orelse sack wim, good for nothing
  • wekaweka Alabama, United States245 Points
    edited March 2014
    Subrata stays goddamit. He's only one with European experience atm.
  • shakkeerKMshakkeerKM 1324 Points
    Indian team played way better under Bob's long ball,even now under wim no change for long ball  but the performance of National team fall down.India could easily beat SAFF teams and much higher teams likes Syria ,Tajikistan etc by biggest margin,but sadly now we can't even beat saff nations.No indian player cant hold ball for long times,when they get the ball they just stop and look who is in forward line and kick the ball aimlessly.Why they dont try to dribble past opponent players?i think it is bcs of the lack of Confidence,they should get training on "How to Improve confidence ".Every worst team In the world play better attacking game when they face team India.They are making use of India's poor confidence on the ball.I think we should back to long camp for Nt matches just like what we have had under Bob.Players are having different style of play bcs they r from different teams so they can't afford the tactics of Wim within 1 or 2 days.Look at last SAFF Cup,only in the final we played excellent game even though we lost.i think it was the result of practice for such long time under wim since the SAFF Cup starting
  • RonnyRonny 10457 Points
    I personally Feel Stint with European Clubs Improved Sunil chhetri and Subrata Pal ..

Just See the Twist , Flicks, Turns of Sunil all are world class
    thats really true..Chhetri may have not succeeded but his efforts trainings have brought him to a different level
  • BadBad 5141 Points
    I think only our u-19,u-23 and u-16 teams can answer the questions.

No player in the I-league it seems is good enough.

However i still feel Dika is not being used properly.

Many people say that he is not good without the ball (doesn't help in defence) but if we are conceding 2 against Bangladesh anyway without him than why not play him as going forward he provides extra flair,speed and skill.

Seriously this was very very ordinary Bangladesh team and we only managed a draw and almost lost it.

I mean is it a rocket science to see that these players arn't good enough.

KOVERMAN'S not happy with the result but was he happy with the brand of football India played???

Results can go against you sometimes and can be ignored provided the team is playing well and this was not just one bad day.We have been playing pathetically from 2 years atleast.I swear to God the way our u-16 boys played i think they can beat our national team.

Even they only drew with Turkmenistan and that match costed us the main tournament entry but atleast they played some decent football.

This team is a bunch of Idiots.

No agility,no skill, no tactical awareness nothing.

The way Lenny turns it takes him more than three touches to take the ball from the defence and turn towards opponent's goal.Are these things needed to be told.

I hope Likes of Brandon,Udanta,Uttam,Gursimrat,MYRON etc mature faster to help out Indian Football.

This discussion has been closed.