Netherlands Tour of Indian U-16 Team

Comments

• rudrarudra 2958 Points
    That review from @7negi sounds like AIFF report. And soon we will have those 'youth football is not about results' reports
    reddevil87goalkeeparpreetam
  • gopiajeeshgopiajeesh Kerala654 Points
    edited May 2014
    tht was really poor display from Indians........so many miss passes and unnecessary long ball they are really following their senior counterparts ....i think tht few months of vacation is affecting them now

• 7negi7negi India10890 Points
    tht review was of 1st half 
  • gaffertapegaffertape 13021 Points
    Don't want to knock the kids..as it's not the same as us criticising paid professionals like I-League "stars" with the National team.
    Great initiative by AIFF to have their youth team in this tournament. ..but when will we see the likes of PFC or BFC or SLFC youth play against these teams in this competition.

But judging by the best of India vs a regional youth team from Indonesia...we are a long way off even regionally in terms of youth development
    7negi
  • 7negi7negi India10890 Points
    You will keep getting dis likes from me untill u stopped @ashlesh ; [-X :-@ >:D<
    ArsenalFan700goalkeeparrudrapreetam
  • mohammed_87hassanmohammed_87hassan Sumeet Passin FC Jupiter10454 Points
    This is the reason why our own indians dont follow indian football no belief

My father asked me once.does india play football???

I wasnt happy with him on that question but know realised the reason
    shakkeerKM
  • samiamsamiam 1614 Points
    @ashlesh not really dude we have a future in under 10 years
    rudra
  • mohammed_87hassanmohammed_87hassan Sumeet Passin FC Jupiter10454 Points
    We have future
    We have future
    We have future

. ;;) still we have future

I hope india plays world.cup in my dream before I die
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    @Ashlesh Do I really have to make another post about the changes being made in Indian football... IN THE LAST THREE YEARS! Because there have been plenty of changes, both positive and negative. THAT IS LIFE! There will be plenty of positives but there will also be negatives!

Yes, at the national level everything seems to be falling apart. Results are not going our way, players seem to have a bad attitude, the coaching staff remain clueless, and the All India Football Federation don't seem to care. So what? 

Focus on the positives, like the youth innovations taking place at the domestic level. New academies popping up in different parts of India, interest and popularity (esspecially among the youth) is rising, and money and corporate interest is slowly rising (case in point, Bengaluru FC and the corporate interest in ISL and I-League).

No one said this would be easy, we will be battered for the next few years, we may get turned over 5-0 three times in the 2017 FIFA U17 World Cup BUT change is occuring and for the betterment of Indian football and sooner or later we will bare the fruits of that so please, for the love of god, remain optimistic and look at the positives instead of talking about your grandkids.
    7negi