Netherlands Tour of Indian U-16 Team

Comments

• archakarchak 2082 Points
    @rohan first its not a AFC tournament. Secondly you really think AIFF is spending s
    So much money only to play for the youth teams. As much as you hate to disagree quite a few of them are going to play in the senior team in the future. Yes we might find better players in the future but they shall form a crux as aiff hope. Ps though i dont find it encouraging all we can do is hope that they can perform better.
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    We lost! This is quite a shock for me. Learning process doesn't mean we cant score goals! So, the junior team's hype also going down as we stop age fraud. I know youth football is not about results, but this is a bit unsettling
  • dhungel35dhungel35 444 Points
    If they plan to Shift all the Kolkata boys to Navi Mumbai next....it will just be a waste of limited resource that we have in terms of infrastructure as well as money....the best of the boys from Kalyani and Mumbai should be sent to Elite Academy as both the squads have spent nearly two years now...if they could not develop till now they are never going to develop....Focus should be on quality squad for AFC u19 Q....as for the rest of the academies they should focus on U17 world cup squad.
    archak
  • hadfadkarhadfadkar 1236 Points
    Anyone knows what is the age group of Bangalore Academy?
    @7negi bro when the next match at barasat?
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    @Archak First off I just went with the thread title, I really don't give a shit about the official name. If it is wrong have someone change it.

Second, I will disagree on that. I believe in the I-League clubs to find some newer players to replace these guys and then of course you have the current U23s who will be in their primes once these kids are ready for senior ball. A few will make it but the grand majority will probably just play I-League and that is it.

As for the money, I really just meant in coaching. We don't need to spend money, we just need to change the way we coach and nurture the teams. Maybe a little spending but it can still be tweaked and worked on without money.
    CybertronDeb_Ban
    @Archak next match is last match of tournament for us on 12th July against Timor Leste at Barasat
    mohammed_87hassan
  • CybertronCybertron 402 Points
    No use. India AIFF U-16 XI is already out of this tournament. I hope those young footballers have a better future.