Mohun Bagan Super Giant News

Comments

• rudrarudra 2958 Points
    sadly its the wrong one in this case
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    <font size="2">Well most of us know that Jose Ramirez Barreto is worshipped by many MB supporters for his services for years now. Last two years saw huge debate about his role in MB team now (fitness issues). Some wanted him to leave but some just couldn't bear to see him in another team. Actually, MB fans consider him as 'ghorer chele' (there own boy) rather than a foreigner...</font><div style="font-size: 10pt; "><br></div><div style="font-size: 10pt; ">anyways, Baretto will not be retained anymore and his last match will be in Siliguri against Prayag United in a kolkata league match.</div><div style="font-size: 10pt; "><br></div><div><font size="2">Many MB supporters from Kolkata will travel to Siliguri to support the team and </font><span style="background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); font-family: 'lucida grande', tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif; font-size: 11px; line-height: 12px; text-align: left; "> </span><span style="background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); font-family: 'lucida grande', tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif; line-height: 12px; text-align: left; "><font size="2">commemorate this occasion.</font></span></div>
  • Barreto should become a youth coach at Bagan. I bet those kids would love to learn from him.
  • shankarshankar 2600 Points
    arsenalfan wrote:
    Barreto should become a youth coach at Bagan. I bet those kids would love to learn from him.

<br><div>That wont be a bad idea to have and also he do run a academy now in goa along with beto...</div><div>so could have got some idea about working with young players from his academy coaches</div>
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    But seems like he wants to play as a footballer..I think he cant take the fact that he has been in poor form, wants to prove himself...some rumors say that he is soughted by Prayag - If there's any truth then I dont think prayag made a mistake...they will take 3 good first XI foreigners and using Barretto try to get some more fans..of course no MB fan will change teams for Baretto but whenever Prayag plays another team they will support baretto's team...anyways just a rumor...
  • <span style="font-weight: normal; ">That is why I want the I-League U20 league to be like the A-League National Youth League and what the </span><b>soon-to-be</b> Premier League U21 league will be and that is adding a rule which allows <b>3 over age players in the squad</b><div><b><br></b></div><div>Imagine Barreto playing for the Bagan youth. He can captain them and be a player/manager. If the Bagan or Prayag coach has any sense they would know that sure, Barreto is a legend but he is no Scholes or Henry who can play past 34. Barreto should bring the next generation. He would at least have the mind to know that it was he, who coached that next Bagan star.</div>
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    arsenalfan wrote:
    <span style="font-weight: normal; ">That is why I want the I-League U20 league to be like the A-League National Youth League and what the </span><b>soon-to-be</b> Premier League U21 league will be and that is adding a rule which allows <b>3 over age players in the squad</b><div><b><br></b></div><div>Imagine Barreto playing for the Bagan youth. He can captain them and be a player/manager. If the Bagan or Prayag coach has any sense they would know that sure, Barreto is a legend but he is no Scholes or Henry who can play past 34. Barreto should bring the next generation. He would at least have the mind to know that it was he, who coached that next Bagan star.</div>

<br><div><br></div><div>Coach in Bagan is not really a respectable job :P</div><div>(Apologies to fans but isn't it true!)</div>
  • Dont say that. I am sure they will get bett (bursts out in laughter as he cant finish the sentence)
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    arsenalfan wrote:
    Dont say that. I am sure they will get bett (bursts out in laughter as he cant finish the sentence)

<br><div><br></div><div>that was mean </div> :(( <div><br></div><div>:P</div>
  • rudra wrote:
    arsenalfan wrote:
    Dont say that. I am sure they will get bett (bursts out in laughter as he cant finish the sentence)

<br><div><br></div><div>that was mean </div> :(( <div><br></div><div>:P</div>

<br><div><br></div><div>hahhahahahaha you should know by now... I AM EVIL!</div>