Atletico de Kolkata News

Comments

• RatulRatul Howrah1323 Points
    @Carbon_14 there is nothing wrong in accusing any cricket player but when u do that make sure u have the facts to back it up.
    AKB
  • Carbon_14Carbon_14 Bengaluru 4771 Points
    In that case you/we should not criticise anyone 

we are some random people talking about football 

even Constantine has achieved a lot compared to all of us. Who we are to criticise him?
    munna219777goalkeeparDeb_BanEastBengalPride
    They have done things which should be criticised. What has dada done?
    He changed his stance on number of teams from Kolkata suddenly this year

last year he was ok with EB and mb from Kolkata 
    munna219777goalkeepar
    I don't have any. Not obsessed to prove a point 
    Ratul
  • thebeautifulgamethebeautifulgame Durgapur,India30179 Points
    I strongly condemn EastBengalPride's language and I am not sure whether his allegation is right, but Sourav has not recently covered himself with glory in his recent activities as the owner of ATK, as the President of the CAB and his hobnobbing with the powers that be...many people in Bengal have raised various objections against him, both as the owner of an ISL club and as a cricket administrator....there is no doubt that he is a legend and no one can take anything away from his cricketing exploits, but even legends are not above criticism...but yes criticisms should be done in a proper manner 
    atuljgDeb_BanEastBengalPride
  • goalkeepargoalkeepar Turkish occupied Cyprus29700 Points
    I don't care who he is or how great he was. but he has a clear intention to harm/destroy Indian football.
    atuljgdeepakcmunna219777gaffertapeAKBDeb_BanEastBengalPridekarenesudhakar2050ashindia
  • AKBAKB Kolkata3039 Points
    edited May 2017
    Sourav owned I think 5% share of AtK, thus he was looking at his interest. Don't think anything wrong here, also any difference of opinion should never justify an uncalled for abuse....that too a Legend, he is a Cricketer or Footballer or Film Star...it is not important, he is a Legend...that is important. Personally I also didn't like his comment but that doesn't allow me to abuse him.
    Let us first find out the true destroyers of Indian Football. 
    deepak dedhadeepakcmohammed_87hassangoalkeeparkartik91
  • thebeautifulgamethebeautifulgame Durgapur,India30179 Points
    Let's move over and discuss ATK related news here
    BrainFallINDIACarbon_14