Atletico de Kolkata News

Comments

• munna219777munna219777 28557 Points
    Celebrity owner of ATK is ATK related news. Nobody is immune from questions.
    If an iconic former cricketer has any future political ambitions, harming clubs like MB and EB should not be in his list. This question was asked before also, cant see him celebrating in the stadium when ATK score a goal past MB or EB.
    Carbon_14EastBengalPride
  • thebeautifulgamethebeautifulgame Durgapur,India30179 Points
    All I was saying that we should stop this accusation and counter-accusation...it was leading us nowhere...discussing only about the ATK owner should not prevent us from discussing other ATK related news also....I condemn/dislike several of Sourav's views and have been doing so over the years but I would say harming Indian football or clubs is too strongly worded...cheers!
    Carbon_14EastBengalPride
  • shubham_northeasternshubham_northeastern Dimapur,Nagaland1245 Points
    Is it really true that ATK is in talks with Liverpool? Or another rumour?
  • EastBengalPrideEastBengalPride India9301 Points
    @deepak dedha And you think you are even qualified to comment on achievements of people you don't even know the name of? Stick to watching fixed cricket matches.

@thebeautifulgame You should rather condemn Ganguly "dada"'s comments of EB MB playing outside Kolkata. 

I stand by it, Mr.Ganguly is just like crickets Bhaichung Bhutia. He can't let go of the limelight and has sold his arse wherever he can to be in the spotlight. 
    gaffertapeDeb_Bandeepakcmunna219777goalkeeparashindia
    I do condemn it strongly...as I said, I condemn many of his recent activities as a cricket administrator also...even when people were going gaga over him during his 'golden' days, I have disliked many of his comments and his views (though I have admired him as a player and for his captain-ship skills, as everyone should)...but condemning it does not mean abusing someone...your criticism of him might be correct...cheers!
    Carbon_14munna219777
  • deepak dedhadeepak dedha Ghar2835 Points
    Criticizing someone is one thing but abusing someone to prove your point is not ok. I lost my temper for a minute and i am sorry for that ......... I know that i shouldn't have made a personal comment back there but just couldnt control my feelings. Peace
    Carbon_14thebeautifulgamemunna219777ashindia
  • shubham_northeasternshubham_northeastern Dimapur,Nagaland1245 Points

The best part of being an Assamese is that you can always read Bengali newspapers. 
    Carbon_14ashindia
  • munna219777munna219777 28557 Points
    What is written there? Atleast the headline can you write in English ?