Atletico de Kolkata News

Comments

• debarghya89debarghya89 7328 Points
    Wow amazed by the comments of people who know nothing about Bengalis in general and nothing about MB & EB

If ATK stays as the 3rd team from Kolkata it would be good for both MB & EB, because they have nothing to lose. It would be the loss for ATK, and they know it very well
    red_devilsouravindiaArsenalFan700
  • coolgagancoolgagan 1109 Points
    Not everyone is a fan of EB or MB. Remember, Kolkata is a huge city with millions of people. And not everyone is a bengali. Someone said 20% of kolkata population is marwari. Maybe more. Add to that Christians, Jains, Sikhs and other communities who don't have a thing to do with EB/MB. Even among the Bengali community, as I previously said, not everyone is an EB/MB affectionate.
    So, I think ATK has enough scope for a huge fanbase. And if they construct their own stadium, 25K attendance shouldn't be a problem at all.
    red_devil
  • amirsid123amirsid123 mumbai246 Points
    The truth is that the average 45000 people consistently attending for the last 30 matches doesnt care about and they just love football and even all the eb and mb are included they will enjoy good support and if they win titles and remain in the top 4 cosnsitently in time they are gonna built as much as stronger fan base as eb and mb and the eb and mb fans totally fear that
  • red_devilred_devil kolkata2468 Points
    ISL is such a league where any investor will want majority control of the team. Now the question is can MB EB hand over majority of their stakes to another private firm? Cost of running a club in ISL in a longer league might even reach 60-70 crores a season. I dont think the current administrators can handle that expenses without the help of a corporate. Besides, any corporate will want majority ownership. Dont expect SRK financially backing EB with say 40-50 crores a season and  him taking a backseat. If this issue is solved, then only expect MB EB signing the likes of "Mendoza" and "Postiga", else I doubt they will still play with a budget of around 15-20cr a season even in ISL. ISL might just make an exception for them , taking their fan following into consideration.  Who knows !
    AshishKaulamirsid123
  • amirsid123amirsid123 mumbai246 Points
    ATK FIXTURES
    Home Match Fixture : 2nd Oct. vs Chennaiyin FC 16th Oct. vs FC Goa 22nd Oct. vs Delhi Dynamos FC
    25th Oct. vs Mumbai City FC 17th Nov vs NorthEast United FC 29th Nov. vs Kerala Blasters FC 2nd Dec. vs FC Pune City
    Away Match Fixture : 5th Oct. vs Kerala Blasters FC 11th Oct. vs Mumbai City FC 28th Oct. vs NorthEast United FC    
    5th Nov. vs FC Pune City 13th Nov. vs Delhi Dynamos FC 20th Nov. vs Chennaiyin FC 24th Nov. vs FC Goa

AshishKaul
  • samsam 16526 Points
  • samsam 16526 Points