India in Rio Olympics 2016

Comments

• BadBad 5146 Points
    edited August 2016
    I am amazed,that you are comparing the only Indian Athlete in our History of 70 odd years who has already achieved 2 Olympics medal to a person who has earned no medals at the Olympics and is a dope accused.Brilliant Comparison.

SUSHIL participated in 3 Olympics,WON MEDALS AT 2 Olympics.

Abhinav Bindra participated in 5 Olympics,       won 1 medal.There is no guarantee that more Olympics mean more medals.

Sushil has already won 2 medals,its a FACT.

Narsingh may win a medal,is a speculation.He has 0 medals as of now and and is a dope accused.

You are actually rating a SPECULATION over a FACT and then calling me bias.Are you serious???

Narsingh may one day win a medal is a speculation,hope.We have similar hopes from other wrestler's also.Shall we compare all those wrestler's to Sushil Kumar???

Based on your assumption,Bajrang has World Championship Bronze Medal,Silver at Asian Games and is 22 yrs.On the other hand, Yogheshwar Bronze Medalist at Olympics, Asian Games Gold Medalist.Thus,Bajrang is better than Yogeshwar as he might one day better than Yogeshwar.

You have raised some questions about. Competition level??I can assure you one thing that facilities for Wrestling are better in 2016 for the likes of Narsingh and other Wrestler's in comparison to 2008 and 2012 for the likes of Sushil, Yogheshwar.

Brother,please See and respect the facts,don't argue and tell me that I am bias based on your own speculation.

Its same as Person giving Upsc for the first time and saying that I am equal to the person who is already an IAS officer as I have age on my side.Comparing Narsingh to Sushil.

When,Narsingh will win 2 medals only then comparison can be made.Right now,Narsingh is not even a finger nail of Sushil Kumar.

Nagendrakartik91
  • BadBad 5146 Points
    edited August 2016
    Nagendra(bro),in a very humble way I would like to put my point across for the last time.I was slightly pissed off that you for no reason alleged that I was being biased towards Sushil.

I have never said Narsingh didn't deserve. What I have said was,there should have been a match between the two to decide who goes to RIO.

Next,The Federation decided Narsingh will go.I put Narsingh as a prominent Medal Contender for us.

For me,they both are equally good thus a match would have been ideal because I was thinking for the Betterment of the country and the best man would have gone to Olympics.

However,one thing is for sure,that there is no comparison for me between Narsingh and Sushil with respect their achievements.

Sachin has few records which Kohli doesn't have,Kohli has few records which Sachin doesn't have.Thus,Debates are likely to rise.

But in case of Narsingh,he has absolutely no major Achievement as on 20th August 2016 which Sushil is not bettering.Thus,there is no Comparison between the two.

This is the last post which I will be posting with respect to Sushil and Narsingh.

You are free to have your viewpoint but you should have respected my viewpoint as well.I am sorry if you feel,If i said something wrong.

Now,coming back to the Olympics,Today is a huge day.Fingers Crossed.

Nagendra
  • munna219777munna219777 28557 Points

Badminton

Women's singles finals between P. V. Sindhu and Carolina Marin at 6.55 p.m.

Athletics

Women's 20 km walk - finals at 11 p.m.

Men's 50 km walk - finals at 4.30 p.m.

Wrestling

In men's freestyle 57kg wrestling, Sandeep Tomar will take on Russia's Viktor Lebedev at 7 p.m.

Golf

In Women's individual round 3, Aditi Ashok will be seen in action from 4.00 p.m.

namewtheldBad
  • BadBad 5146 Points
  • usaindiausaindia 1671 Points
    racewalking 50 km mens started
    sandeep kumar at 49th position after 15 kms
  • thebeautifulgamethebeautifulgame Durgapur,India30188 Points
    Vijender Singh makes a good point on Twitter:
    1. Generally Indian women do not prefer silver when choice of Gold is available #PVSindhu #RioOlympics2016

Go for Gold, Sindhu!
    goalkeeparmunna219777archakNagendraCarbon_14kartik91reddevil87
    Sandeep Tomar lost to Russian Wrestler. One common trait of all Indian wrestlers is the passivity warning  30 seconds given to them for not taking action and then it is all catchup. Then their moves at the end are converted into counter moves and they lose.
  • RonnyRonny 10497 Points
    where can I watch Sindhu's game live?
    edited August 2016
    @Ronny ;You are in USA? NBC must be having streams if you got Cable TV?
    Go to http://www.oleoletv.top/      ; and scroll down to Badminton link of Rio Olympics.

• thebeautifulgamethebeautifulgame Durgapur,India30188 Points
    Sindhu trails 6-11 in the first set.