Online Chatting

Comments

• CybertronCybertron 402 Points
    ISL All Stars Vs Indian National Team.   ^:)^
    @Ashlesh Does that mean Bangladesh will become the strongest team in 2015 SAFF games?
  • samsam 16547 Points
    reddevil87 relaxing 6 foreigners criteria, that can be done easily I guess !! Since SC visits this forum secretly, I believe now he will try to implement that. 
    reddevil87
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    Would be cool to have an All-Star Game in ISL like MLS or A-League. ISL All-Stars vs. Manchester United or something... IMG would eat that up!
  • Deb_BanDeb_Ban 10082 Points
    edited July 2015
    Yeah! ISL All-Star vs Man U!! Kick the Indian football team out of this! Let's enjoy!
    Though @Reddevil87 wanted them in the first place ...
  • samsam 16547 Points
    he said ISL all star vs India NT for friendly and that's not at all a bad idea.
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    @Deb_Ban I have said in the past that I would like national team vs. European team or I-League XI against European team for years.

I just said ISL All-Stars as this is ISL and the organizers love money and lets be honest... they would market the shit out of past greats taking on the stars of today and perhaps, tomorrow.
    Deb_BanCybertron
    I think there are more Arsenal fans in India than Manchester United. So it should be a 3 team exhibition match in India. 

1. Arsenal vs ISL All Stars
    2. Manchester United Vs ISL All Stars
    3. Arsenal Vs Manchester United

:D
    mohammed_87hassan
  • samsam 16547 Points
    1. EAST BENGAL is only club who "Officially" represented India in Romania-Soviet tou of 1953...
    2. EAST BENGAL is the only club who beat Chinese olympic team two times in a row...
    3. EAST BENGAL is the only team who defeated clubs of every top asian country ( Pass club Iran...Piyoung Young club Korea...)
    4. EAST BENGAL is the only club to win by 6-2 goals against AL Jawra (Iraq) in 1993...
    5. EAST BENGAL also became the first Indian club to represent the country in the finals of Asian Cup Championship in Jeddah (Saudi Arabia) in 1985-86...
    6. EAST BENGAL is the only club who won against a middle eastern team in their own country...
    7. EAST BENGAL is the only club who won a tournament out side India (2003)...
    8. EAST BENGAL is the only club who got official invitation from Leichester City to play against them in their own soil as well as got an invitation from portuguese soil...
    9. EAST BENGAL is the only club whose jersey were raised in BRITISH HOUSE OF COMMONS...
    10. EAST BENGAL is the only club from Bengal who played AFC semi final...
    11. EAST BENGAL is the only club from India who qualified to AFC semi final undefeated...
    12. EAST BENGAL is the only club who represented India at AFC cup maximum times...
    13. EAST BENGAL is the only club who won a match against European team (Stockholm fc)
    14. EAST BENGAL is the only club who holds the record of maximum numbers of win difference against their rivals in derbies...no other club has ever dominated this much in any major derbies around the globe...
    15. EAST BENGAL is the only Indian club to have achived Asian Club ranking above 50 and world club ranking above 450....

One EB fan club posted it. Don't know how authentic are all the info. There may be some typo.
    footydip
    @sam

Tell that EB fan if his club is world famous then why India is ranked below 150 in FIFA rankings. Ask him if EB can beat asian clubs Al Ahli and Guangzhou Evergrande. The answer will be NIL.   :-q
    atuljgmohammed_87hassan