Online Chatting

Comments

• thebeautifulgamethebeautifulgame Durgapur,India29704 Points
    Also, I do not want to wage war on any country, Pakistan or not. Sending a manned mission to the moon with PP inside is of course a good idea...would rid Indian football of its greatest joker :p B)
    AshishKaul
  • AshishKaulAshishKaul Ancient India1127 Points
    Isl is just a scam. I mean if clubs like NEU are paying 10 crore yearly as franchise fee, struggling with budget makes no sense.

100 crore is made from franchise money yearly I guess. Has there been an audit of this money. 5 years of isl and no new infra Developed.
    edited January 2019
    Politicians in AIFF are looting our money as usual. I hope Rathore sir takes not of it.
  • Deb_BanDeb_Ban 9970 Points
    @AshishKaul you are making funny noises. ISL & audit? ISL & infra development? Accountability? By now you should know what ISL is. 

And if Rathore Sir takes any note of it and moves a finger, Sir's country will be suspended.
    AshishKaulgoalkeepar
    Frankly speaking I would have invested that 100 crore in booming share market and doubled it.....wait quadrupled it in last 5 years. 
    Sadly Dancing Uncle and Aunty do not appreciate your skills
    AshishKaulgoalkeepar
    edited January 2019
    https://www.khaboronline.com/sports/aiff-replies-question-asked-in-rti-on-isl-but-imgr-silent/

This report appeared in a Bengali sports website in 2017...

Sougata Ghosh, a member of Mohun Bagan, had asked clarification from AIFF about three points under the RTI Act

He had asked IMGR two questions: How is the 360 crore, which has been taken as franchisee fee from the clubs in the past years, being utilised? Second, IMGR states that they have an agreement with each club that only one club can play from a particular city in the tournament. He wanted to see a copy of the agreement

IMGR never cared to reply to these questions...they maintained a studied silence
    AshishKaulSamyajitDeb_Ban
    edited January 2019
    Let me raise some eyebrows....

Are NI descendants of Mittani? Or is it the other way round?
    or
    Is Rigveda the memories of Mittani? This one seems kinda doubtful but atleast we can debate.
  • samsam 16442 Points
    I don't think NIs come from Mittani people, but both might have had same origin and since according to some experts some part of the Vedas were written before Aryans arrived in India, there might be similarities between what Mittani literature says and the Vedas
    AshishKaul
    I really find it interesting.....how similar the Ashura of Assyria sounds similar to Asura of Vedic people.

Off topic: suppose subsidies to poor are abolished and in turn, lady of every poor family is given 30000 rupees in accounts every month. How will it impact rural families?