Online Chatting

Comments

• AshishKaulAshishKaul Ancient India1127 Points
    Those interested in future of indian politics here is an insight into occult  :)

• thebeautifulgamethebeautifulgame Durgapur,India30178 Points

Greatest Ever Goalkeeper Save - Gordon Banks Saves from Pele

"I scored so many goals in my life, but many people, when they meet me, always ask me about that save. While it was indeed phenomenal, my memory of Gordon is not defined by that - it is defined by his friendship. He was a kind and warm man who gave so much to people," the 78-year-old Pele wrote.

"So I am glad he saved my header - because that act was the start of a friendship between us that I will always treasure. Whenever we met, it was always like we had never been apart."

"I have great sadness in my heart today and I send condolences to the family he was so proud of."

"Rest in peace, my friend. Yes, you were a goalkeeper with magic. But you were also so much more. You were a fine human being."

Rip GIF - Rip GIFs

Deb_BanNagendra
    What bullshit!

As per trai pay for what you watch, ya I think I heard it but why the fuck I am forced to pay for packs instead of channels. In new packs I hardly watch 50% of the channel, so what is the point in new trai recommendations.

:/ 
    Samyajitgoalkeeparmunna219777sparta
  • thebeautifulgamethebeautifulgame Durgapur,India30178 Points
    This is the new "TRAIal and error" method in Indian television! :D >:)
    AshishKaulgoalkeeparmunna219777
  • goalkeepargoalkeepar Turkish occupied Cyprus29699 Points
    A big scam by TRAI after getting bribe by Channel owners.
    AshishKaulmunna219777
  • SamyajitSamyajit Kolkata1246 Points
    I may sound old-fashioned but this switch to set top box and thesd subsequent dramas haven't helped the common customers or the cable operators: it is only the big business guys who have been beneficiaries of this.
    AshishKaulgoalkeeparmunna219777
  • Deb_BanDeb_Ban 10065 Points
    True, but the small local players did not at all maintained quality (analog boxes though played their part). Big players do maintain quality, albeit at a cost. Plus they manipulate the system (packages in place of channels) in collusion with TRAI, who should have acted for the end-consumers, which they are not.

You are right, televiewing is not simple like olden days; changing a channel, or searching for it has become a complex affair of late. I do yearn for those days when we used to turn and tilt the antenna to get a clear picture, and relaying the feedback to the rooftop guy via multiple messengers; those 'rukawat ke liye khed hain' displays; waiting for our Sunday morning TV shows (along with hot alu parathas) or movies in the evening. All these kept our active social life intact. But then, now we have big LED TVs and EPL in our drawing rooms!

It's a difficult choice.
    AshishKaulmunna219777thebeautifulgame
  • SamyajitSamyajit Kolkata1246 Points
    I haven't seen that antenna shifting though. I am a rather younger product.
    samAshishKaulmunna219777thebeautifulgamesparta
    edited February 2019
    Me and my brother made good use of thin copper wires. The invisible wire ran through our window into the neighbours cable ;)

That's how I managed to watch Pokemon all those years when my dad didn't allow cable connection. LED TV was a blessing in disguise because of which I got to watch my favourite cartoons but sadly a year later CN became a shitty channel which only aired handful of crappy western cartoons.
    munna219777goalkeepar
  • munna219777munna219777 28557 Points
    edited February 2019
    Antennas still exist in Foreign countries. I have seen TV Antennas in USA, UK.
    Television sets nowadays have ATSC Tuner. Depending on your requirement, Analog to Digital converters are both in-built or come in addition.
    In USA, depending on your location and distance from the metropolitan area, many Free channels can be watched. Of course you will not be able to get pay channels like ESPN or HBO but other local channels or free channels NBC, ABC, MSN, News one can get by simple antenna without paying anything and legally.
    In UK, TV Tax is collected from every household (around 12 pounds monthly) but you get close to 100 channels for free, including HD Channels, just by roof antenna.

There is a concept of Public television Broadcast in other nations.

AshishKaulthebeautifulgame