ISL 2014 Round 1 Match day thread

Comments

• rudrarudra 2958 Points
    The Korean player is really fast, will do well for NEUFC
  • ashindiaashindia 9365 Points
    Silly miss from South Korean players, poor finish. 
  • RonnyRonny 10488 Points
    Chopra looked hungry for goals..let down by his own fitness..guess soon he will start scoring!
    ashindia
  • 7negi7negi India10890 Points
    Over all this game was not better then I league for sure .. Pathetic display from both teams .. shit passing 
    ashindia
  • DomnicDomnic 2309 Points
    Penn orgi disappears in thin air in second half. I hope now people realise why we hate him. To add to it, he is 20 yrs older than what he claims to be.
    munna219777Maddiereddevil87ashindiagoalkeepar
  • reddevil87reddevil87 1858 Points
    Summary of 2nd Match:

NEU: 
    Foreign Player Quality: Really poor (Key player has to be Keane)
    Indian Player: Really slow and tactically weak.
    Tactics: Sit deep ( no creative movement and no intention to score)
    Too Slow tempo and Lots of communication gap between defence and GK. No creative movement and no intention to score. Weakest team of all the teams till now.

KB:
    Foreign Player Quality: Better than NEU (Surprise Surprise Orji one of the best player atleast for 1st half. Ch)
    Indian Player: No comments
    Tactics: 1st half - All attack through Orji and 2nd Half all attack through Hume.
    Formidably Trevor Morgan team and tactics. A tactically very weak team (one dimensional). Indian Players needs to improve especially Sabeeth. No idea what was he trying to do. 

Other factors:
    Referee Quality: Good but few mistakes here and there.
    Infrastructure Stadium: Shinny :D Nice facelift.
    Broadcast quality: Poorer than yesterday. 
    Crowd: The best (Main positive)

Overall: 
    Player of the evening: Hume (Played his heart out especially 2nd half)
    namewtheldmunna219777ashindiaarchak
    he is 17 ..  @domnic how can u make teenger an adult .. he just came from U-17 world cup ..
  • MaddieMaddie ಮೈಸೂರು(Mysuru) / Canada2978 Points
    Is these players can keep the tempo after 5 or 6 week? I-league players really appreciate it for the play in 2pm kick off. #AIFF Learn, organize game in the 7 pm kick off.
  • samiamsamiam 1614 Points
    I league players able to play at 2pm is not a plus point it is even after that they are fat lazy bums who cant perford during NT stint
    ISL fans boys making excuses that condition was to humid thats why plaw was shit and slow 

bitch please Majority of I league matches played in Day time .. 3 PM kick off in summer .. so excuses here .... u need to give credit where its deserve
    namewtheldmunna219777reddevil87gaffertape