ISL 2014 Round 1 Match day thread

Comments

• coolgagancoolgagan 1109 Points
    Talking about the game is a rather subjective thing. ISL is about other activities too. Look at how other things are done just the way it should be done. And expecting from every game is too much. Not every EPL game is good quality for an example
  • munna219777munna219777 28557 Points
    Most of these ISL Foreigners are past their prime-so they will struggle for fitness anywhere. They will struggle to play even in England at this age and form-Hot and Humidity are just excuses.
    Some of them are recruited just ebcause of their names-that they were great players 10 years back-now at this age and time-they are very ordinary.
  • People taking shit here...losers..i think they are isl haters....nd it was nice game n it was 1000 times better than i leage match....and losers its only begening....blasters only started their first match,you all gona see some real blast in coming months,now shut you mouth n watch isl....
    ashindiacoolgaganmunna219777gaffertape
  • reddevil87reddevil87 1858 Points
    One thing is for sure. If this is going to be the quality for rest of ISL, we would see the back of ISL soon then. Lots to desire for, hoping for better teamwork in upcoming games. 
    Full lack of fitness (both Indian and foreigners), from the start of 2nd half itself players were huffing and puffing.
    munna219777
  • Wait for reals blasts people....
  • footydipfootydip Ranaghat, Nadia, West Bengal2722 Points
    i say passing is way better than i league game. they are playing atleast 5-6 pass before loosing the ball. in i league on an avarage every 3rd pass is a miss pass ( i assume)
  • samiamsamiam 1614 Points
    Sunil chetri not playing isl???and robin Singh??
    they will play the next isl definitely
    i don't know what to say. guys who are opposing isl is like it's a bloody pakistani league. every step is questioned, laughing at every small mistakes. teams are just organised for the very first time. let the first round over. it's an indian league. so please
    rudrareddevil87Ashleshsammohammed_87hassanspartanamewthelddhritiman7
  • ashindiaashindia 9365 Points
    'Every third pass a miss" I dont think so, thats some misconception in Indian football. Indian NT yes but club level its much higher our clubs could actually beat some clubs some Asian nations which are ranked higher.