ISL 2014 Round 1 Match day thread

Comments

• usaindiausaindia 1671 Points
    maybe second round games will be better,after they figure that they need some kind of fitness
    munna219777
  • footydipfootydip Ranaghat, Nadia, West Bengal2722 Points
    ya probably @ashindia
    I'm a bit frustrated with the banters actually.
  • coolgagancoolgagan 1109 Points
    ^HAHA. thats true. Faking injuries in I-league is common. As of now, that's not the case in ISL.
    One thing I agree that speed can increase. But, isn't it higher or equivalent to I-League. Argentina vs Venezuela match also had same pace. Don't complain about pace. Instead, talk about passing. Do we see lots of mis-passes?? Don't expect WONDERS immediately. There are still 5 indian players on pitch. Don't forget. All those complaining are those who are accustomed to high speed game like EPL. Ever seen average La-Liga game?? Try levante vs rayo vallecano or X vs Y. Its slow. Not like EPL. 
  • Sunil and Robin are BFC players..they will only play for a Bangalore Side..I guess.
  • ashindiaashindia 9365 Points
    Im not on any side, but have to say that hardcore ISL fans have a habit of comparing everything with I-League :P In return someone points out -negatives they start calling them pessimists. 
    munna219777namewtheld
  • Sunbha123Sunbha123 363 Points
    Being skeptical is one thing and being stubborn and occult opposer is really irritating guys.These guyts are talking like they are havituated with high quality I-League matches at per the level of EPL or La Liga and suddenly ISL came and the playing quality became shit.Are u guys blind or pretending to be blind?Go to FB page of ISL.The post of ADK winning got 20000 likes in couple of hours.Have you ever seen that in Indian Football?With in one hour HD Highlights are coming in the websites.I'm really impressed with their professionalism that we have never observed in India.Still this stubborn kids are crying for quality from the starting matches.Whole india is under football fever.We can observe in social media as well as in real life.So just enjoy the new positive vibes that indian football is getting and stop bitching around with couple of negative things.No one is expecting the quality of football like the top leagues.Are you guys?Then you are living in fools world.
    Better guys we can stop re-commenting on such negative comments and just ignore them.Indian football is experiencing some really positive things.Lets relish that and pray for the best as at the end of the day we all want improvement in quality of indian football!!
    debarghya89coolgagan
  • footydipfootydip Ranaghat, Nadia, West Bengal2722 Points
    isn't sunil's contract running out after this season?
    edited October 2014
    Lets hope for the best, lets hope that some money is put into grass-roots after ISL.
    Also hope Sachin, Ranbir everyone comes down to support grass-root tourneys and Indian NT matches after ISL.
  • mohammed_87hassanmohammed_87hassan Sumeet Passin FC Jupiter10481 Points
    Trevor is great coach ?????

I disagree he got 1 midfielder in draft one nigerian teenegaer benches a ex laliga player for teenager
    Makes him captain

Uses full.back as winger
    Center forwards as midfielders
    Shit old indian.midfielders

But what i liked was David James at 44 looks better than Indian goalies