The second innings of Stephen Constantine

Comments

• If he is sacked the scouting network set up by him who were able to arrange scouting for Nicolai will also be closed?,
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    which scouting network? Abhishek Yadav, Noel Wilson etc.?
    The real AGgaffertapemunna219777
  • munna219777munna219777 28557 Points
    edited October 2015
    Between 10th to 22nd September, Constantine was in California. Some Ventura Fusion Academy plus somebody called Ranbir Shergill. Is that a signal that he went there for next job as his days as India Coach are numbered? Sacking is imminent after Oman - India game.

reddevil87
  • gaffertapegaffertape 13021 Points
    @munna219777 the California link had been mentioned some months back...thanks for the confirmation
    deepakcmunna219777rudra
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    You said Sacramento Republic
    deepakc
  • deepakcdeepakc Mumbai 3416 Points
    I do hope SC publishes a report on the muck in indian football when he goes. Nita's interest have overruled all national interest as we watch the circus daily on star sports and pretend its not happening. Surely our sports minister should now be asking some questions to PP
    rudra
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    SC reports muck!!! He himself is a result of such a muck.
    EastBengalPrideatuljggaffertape
  • EastBengalPrideEastBengalPride India9301 Points
    True, SC was brought over my Football Edge and AIFF-IMG nexus.
  • 7negi7negi India10890 Points

Regularities called the victory over the national team of Turkmenistan Team India - 2: 1 in the qualifying match of the 2018 World Cup head coach Stephen Constantine opponent.

- I congratulate the team of Turkmenistan with a victory - said at the post-match press conference S.Konstantin. - We are of course disappointed with the result. It is very difficult to play international matches unprepared. We came together in a hotel for a few hours before the flight to Ashgabat. And we had a little time to properly prepare for the game. In such circumstances it is very difficult to achieve a good result.

In the second half our players are a little tired. Turkmen footballers played well, were motivated. The second goal in our goal turned out fantastic. We did not have an answer to it. If you do not qualify, as it should for the game, it is very difficult to achieve a good result.

- Can you say that the victory of Turkmenistan - a pattern?

- I think yes. Footballers Turkmenistan bravely walked into the joints, played very aggressively.

- Who would you mention in the team of Turkmenistan? Who do you like most about the composition of the opponent?

- I can not answer that question because I - coach of India.

- What exactly did not have the Indian team to achieve a positive result in the match with Turkmenistan?

- We once had a full workout - here, in Ashgabat. We did not have enough time to prepare for the match.

- Team India suffered a fourth consecutive defeat. Are not you afraid that the leadership of All India Football Federation will send you retire?

- No, the contract with the All India Football Federation I to February 2017.

http://www.turkmenportal.com/blog/6611

munna219777deepakcnamewtheldatuljgThe real AGDeb_Banashindiasamiam
  • deepakcdeepakc Mumbai 3416 Points
    Very honest answers.
    munna219777rudra