I-League Vs ISL

Comments

• munna219777munna219777 28557 Points
    We have this discussion thread for ISL vs I-league. Please use this instead of transfer thread.
    Carbon_14
  • souravindiasouravindia 3663 Points

@DEB_BAN

regarding your comment regarding choking of talent in the transfer thread - You are spot on mate.

Also people supporting ISL are failing to realize that it is ISL and its partners collaborating the league that is killing all existing football structure in India. It is not the other way round.

If anyone LOVES Indian football and realizes the impact that all this negative stuff being created, they will not support this current condition.

However, there will be people, with new found love for Indian football, which I must admit is quite a portion because of ISL, who are currently oblivious to the wall that IMG-R is erecting.

I-league is turning into wildlings with ISL wall the Night's watch.

AKB[Deleted User]goalkeeparashindiaDeb_Ban
  • To really understand which one is better i was waiting to see bfc matches.
    1. I have seen bfc i league match in ten sports at the time when they had mallus in their squad. Even though WBB was chanting continuously, i could hear clearly the whistle of referee which makes us feels like it is empty stadium.
    2. Commentary wise ISL is way ahead of i league.
    3. The telecast quality ISL scores ahead.
    Well i feel ISL is just polished enough in a nice way so that it looks attractive even though it may contribute little to NT setup.

karenesudhakar2050indianFootballFanSOCCER4klatuljgsparta
  • shubham_northeasternshubham_northeastern Dimapur,Nagaland1245 Points
    How can one expect ISL to start delivering to the national setup in just 4 years time?
    Clubs like ATK are obviously contributing nothing when it comes to youth development.
    But,teams like FC Pune City are going ahead in the very path an ideal club must.
    Can't expect every club to have a luck like FCPC's,where they got a chance to a acquire the academy of a club shutting down it's shop.
    Slowly, we will find if not all,but most clubs fielding teams in every age-level competitions.
    This will obviously prompt them to invest in building academies.
    NorthEast United has also started it's academy in Shillong, and it's youth team is playing in zonal competitions.
    In next 2-3 years,all the SERIOUS franchises will start settling down this way.
    But yes, we need to wait.
    Can't expect them to deliver so early.
    Mikiindian_gooneratuljgspartakartik91deepakcgoalkeepar
  • samsam 16526 Points
    '4 years' is a less time to start an academy? 
    Deb_Banmunna219777goalkeeparRav92deepakc
  • deepudeepu Somaliya1621 Points
    @sam indeed.But why did it take Mohun Bagan 113 years to build their academy?
    atuljgRav92kartik91goalkeepar
    Born in 1889,Residential academy in 2002! *slow claps*
    Ashkaul5goalkeeparatuljgRav92sanvedjadhavcoolgagankartik91
  • samsam 16526 Points
    How childish you are !! As if the environment was same back then
    Rav92kartik91deepakc