I-League Vs ISL

Comments

• Deb_BanDeb_Ban 9963 Points
    the only infrastructural upgradation of YBK done by ATK was to put LED ads around the field, and huge red & white striped banners hung from the roof. That's all. After the WC, we came to understand how one can really transform an old ground to a dazzling new stadium. All by the Govt.
    goalkeepar
  • DEFENCE123DEFENCE123 India657 Points
    @Deb_Ban Where would the money in Indian football come from without ISL? There is barely any money in I-League
    deepu
  • BrainFallINDIABrainFallINDIA India7111 Points
    I'm starting to hate this forum because of some retarded members . 
    Carbon_14goalkeepardeepu
  • MikiMiki Kerala252 Points
    @ Deb_Ban 1
    1. I am talking about the turf.. ur talking about some thing another. how it’s beautiful at the time of ISL.. After that like a paddy field.
    If you tell that it’s only small makeup work.. then why we can’t seen this in ILeague days. It’s called the professionalism. Good plying field is one of the main and basic thing needed for good football. 
    goalkeepar
    edited December 2018
    2. May be Cesc don’t know anything about football.. A Indian young player playing in ATK will learn more than a player in Mohunbagan. Because of the experienced coaching staffs
    goalkeeparatuljg
    3. I accept not every ISL teams have reserve teams. But KBFC , Goa , Bengaluru , etc.. are playing in state leagues and also in I league 2. It’s good for young players to develop .
    goalkeeparatuljg
    4 . Broadcasting is bad in Ileague because of ISL. Then how the quality of Ileague broadcasting quality before 2014 is same like now?
    goalkeepar
    5. Hope it will work out and future will be good
    goalkeeparatuljg
    Hope we don’t have the time like before 2014,at that time 90% of people in India don’t know even we have a football league
    goalkeeparatuljgkartik91
  • there is no novelty in ISL anymore..If you have seen matches of both leagues there is no much difference except broadcast and pitch quality
    now that there is somewhat better reach to football , Reliance should straightway merge leagues to make it 16 teams, there will be versatile opponents (either way)
    EB vs Goa
    Neroca vs BFC
    GKFC vs Goa 
    CCFC vs NEUFC

likewise one league will get broad audience(plus there will be Kolkata derby twice in year)